jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Your inspiring moment this year

1. rednickle profile image81
    rednickleposted 4 years ago

Just saw a video of inspiring 2011 moments on yahoo and figured it would be nice for people to talk about their most inspiring moment this year

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

I have too many to list. lol

3. capricornrising profile image62
    capricornrisingposted 4 years ago

The one that comes to mind quickly is the TED Talk about WARHORSE, the Broadway play that won a basketful of Tony Awards this year. The horse, Joey, is performed by a life-sized wooden marionette, handled by three actor-performers. The video is jaw-dropping and unbelievably moving. I don't mind saying that I wept while viewing the short presentation, and now really wish I could see the play live (before seeing the film, in which the horse is played by a horse). The unreal creativity of these puppetmakers drives me to look for more ways to ply my own creativity.

4. AshtonFirefly profile image82
    AshtonFireflyposted 4 years ago

Got alot of them. I watched some good movies which inspired me. I met my current significant other, who inspires me (while irritating the heck out me in the process smile ) I met a wonderful lady who inspires me every day to try to be as happy as I can possibly be each and every day, no matter what the circumstances...