Once Published is now Unpublished

1. Sven Johnson profile image64
    Sven Johnsonposted 4 years ago

I'm having a problem getting my hubs to publish. Let me start out by saying I'm not an affiliate trying to earn money by selling products through my hubs. I'm a legitimate home improvement expert trying to point out what to watch out for and watch for when performing window repairs. In addition, I earn money if people need our expert services to perform window repairs on their homes.

Hub pages published two of my hubs in early May. I wrote a third one that supposedly (however highly unlikely) had duplicate content. I edited the content and resubmitted the hub. The next day ALL of my hubs became unpublished because they said it links to unapproved sites (my website!). They said that they don't allow hubs to point to pages with lead generating forms, however that's how our website is designed and how people prefer to contact us.

Does anyone have insight as to how I can take part on hub pages by posting quality information and point people in my direction IF they need my professional services?

2. Jason Menayan profile image60
    Jason Menayanposted 4 years ago

You can refer to the Learning Center for additional information on Hub moderations. If you still have questions, or if your questions involve account or Forum moderations, please contact the moderation team for clarification; we ask that you do this so your privacy is maintained.

Thank you for your understanding. This thread is now closed to reply.

Closed to reply