How to Live large and be Sexy
>You! There is a phrase that goes like this “life is short”… remember? Now, understanding that life is really short is the beginning of wisdom. Living life to the full is the coolest way to live. Living life does not mean going hay wire living life means work more spend more. Lots of people work more and spend less saving for what ever forgetting that if they die some one else will enjoy your life saving (lavishly). The secrets on how to live large and be sexy are:-
1. Get a good job that pays well. The more money you make the more fly you will be able to look.
2. Eat well; both slim and fat people can live life but at the same time fitness counts, exercise gives you more curves and a better shape. Your looks count.
3. Go shopping; in changing your life style you will have to change your wardrobe. Buy quality clothes, shoes, wrist watches, bags, perfumes, and so on. Quality does not necessarily mean expensive but always settle for quality.
4. Get a stylist; you need some one who is very vast with the rules of fashion. In living the life you will need to be fashionable or stylish and you can’t know all on your own you need the help of a professional or a fashion expert. You don’t have to employ a stylist you can just approach anyone you know or easily find one in a clothing store or fashion house and make friends with them.
5. Talk less and act more; when living the life you must learn to talk less so you don’t come across like an “empty vessel” that makes the loudest noise.
6. You must learn to look beautiful always. Your hair, makeup composure outfits must bring out that wow factor in you. Every person both men and women have the ability to make people say wow every time you are in public. Looking your best always brings out that wow in you.
7. You must be role model to people. If you follow the guard lines I gave you, every one who sees you would want to emulate you or be like you and that automatically makes you a role model
8. Dress the way you will like to be addressed, keep your head high and the sky will be your starting point.
Always find time to relax and have fun mostly on weekends as this helps to cool your nerves. Work hard play hard. My motto is; spend as much as you work. You need to let go and totally enjoy yourself. A life worth living should be worth living well.
Don’t forget to; exercise, feed right and eat well, have nice stuffs, visit a stylist, always dress to impress, talk less and look your best. Be elegant, gorgeous, and fabulous. Let that wow factor radiate like a holly wood star!!! Good luck!