How to Deal With Pesky HOA Nazis and/or Nosy Neighbors | 10 Practical Tips| How to Annoy Your Neighbors
It is time to seize the day!
Okay, a lot of people have been complaining about their nosey neighbors and their Nazi like Home Owners Associations lately, and my article on How to Handle Difficult People| A New and More Effective Approach in Dealing With Difficult Coworkers has helped millions upon millions of people(at least in my mind). I think it is beyond time to tell people how to handle those troublesome neighbors. You could read other articles about how to deal with your HOA and it will tell you to, “Expect the best”, from your HOA or neighbor. You have already expected the best from both parties and they turned out to be an HOA dictatorship and your neighbors, Neanderthals. So, here is a practical list of what you can do about your pesky neighbors or the HOA.
1. Cut the head off a live chicken and leave it on their doorstep. Also, make sure to spread a little blood on the porch, so it looks like some kind of voodoo ritual took place. As an aside, if you are a vegetarian or you do not want to hurt a poor chicken, cut the head off a rubber chicken and leave it on their porch. Also, spread ketchup on their porch instead of blood. In fact, the use of a rubber chicken might be more intimidating because who the heck cuts the head off a rubber chicken?
2. Have your friends dress up as Satan worshippers and come to your house for a party. Please note, that you need to make that the annoying neighbors or members of your HOA witnesses your gathering. When a member of your group notices your victims watching, everyone in your group should turn- as one- and stare at them. If you even want to be more intimidating, everyone should chant in one voice, “Kratos, Vanamous, Chronus, Dios.” I would then have everyone march in your house, take their black robes off, and hide them. I would also keep plenty of bibles out in case the police show up. You can then claim that you were having a bible study and that your strange neighbors belong to some crazy cult that believes that everyone, besides them, worships Satan. Also, mention that your neighbors or HOA belong to the local militia and that you have seen those "wackos" hoarding guns.
3. Have you ever seen those glowing red eyes, you can buy at Halloween, which makes it look like monsters are looking out your window? If you have never seen them, look at the pictures included with this hub. Whatever the case may be, use these novelties to increase your intimidation factor.
4. Dig a body size hole in your front yard, but I would make sure to call the electric company to flag any important wires or pipes in your front yard before doing so. This will also peak your neighbors curiosity. Then, you buy two of the largest Saint Joseph Statues you can find and stuff them, end to end, in a body bag. Also, make sure that you stuff the bag with paper to make it look like it contains a body. Now you are ready to dig your hole, remember to make sure the hole is not too deep but long enough to accommodate a body. Then once you are sure that your neighbors or HOA members are looking, bury the body bag. You will not have to wait long for the police to arrive. You then dig up the body bag and present the "bodies" to the cops. When the police ask you why you did such a thing, you present an online article about how burying a statue of Saint Joseph is supposed to help you sell your house. Then tearfully say that you are going to have to sell your house because of you nosy neighbors. Also, mention between heart rendering sobs, while holding an infant or puppy, that you had also hope that the statues would protect you from that weird cult your neighbor or HOA belongs too.
5. Check on the noise ordinances in our neighborhood. Most ordinances allow you to make all the noise you want from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, so run that leaf blower all you want or maybe rent a jackhammer.
6.Have a garage sale and sell creepy things like heads in jars or scary dolls. They will have a great creep out factor on your targets. The two heads, wrapped in plastic, are actually made of bread. Such novelty items might also be a great contribution to the local bake sale.
7. Sharpen you knives, chainsaws, and axes in a very public way. In fact, you can rent an old-fashioned sharpening wheel to make an even bigger impact on your audience. I have even included a picture of a mask or costume you can wear when trimming the bushes.
8. Have some friends impersonate the mob and visit you. Again, when you catch your audience looking, have everyone turn and look at them.
9. You should actually join the HOA. I know this advice seems a little conservative for me and this article, but doing so has many benefits: You will learn the rules of the HOA, so you can find out how you can annoy them or your annoying neighbor even more. Furthermore, you can intimidate the HOA members by saying things like , “ I wonder what it is like to hunt a human being.” Or you could say the extremely painful sounding alternative,“I am so angry that I could kill someone with a cheese grater.” You could also wear some of the neat contacts that I have conveniently added to this Hub (your victims will freak out for sure); however, make sure that you let them know that you will never leave your home… even in death.
10. Go down to the Goodwill and buy a telescope and a pair of binoculars. Make sure to put the telescope near a window facing in their general direction. If you see either party spying on you, let them see you looking at them with the binoculars or telescope. Furthermore, remember that everyone has skeletons in there closet, and you just might stumble upon something.
In closing, remember that you do have viable options, and that you are willing to go to any length to do what you want because this is America! Oh, and make sure to let your neighbors or the HOA know that the weird behavior will end, when they start leaving you alone.
More by this Author
This Hub looks at fifteen mind blowing quotes and dissects them to find out why they are so mind expanding. Okay, mind blowing might be a little too strong of a description, but one will see how these quotes really do...
- 7Top Time Quotes And Sayings|Is Time Only an Illusion?| 10 Best Time Quotes | Thought Provoking Quotes About Time
All of us conquered the concept of time in the first or second grade, right? What if I told you that time is an illusion? Would you think that I have been drinking, or would you agree with me? Furthermore, if we did...
This is a funny article on how to tease and relate to your teenager. This hub has humor that teenagers and their parents can relate to.