Residential Field Service Bankruptcy Inspections jobs
How to get a job doing bankruptcy property inspections
Most jobs are not posted or listed so many who are interested in getting into this type of work need to first contact the companies who provide these types of inspections by sending them an email, many will have a section on their website that you can submit an application to them and let them know what geographical area you can work.
Some require previous experience and others due to a NO Contact policy only require a visual inspection or drive by.
You will need to have a computer and a reliable transportation, many work on a tight deadline and quick turnaround schedule so you must stay organized and plan out your trips use GPS or a Thomas guide so you can use your time and save on gas when driving to the many residential homes that need verifications.
Now is the time to start your career working as a residential inspector, the following guide will help you with what you need to get started in REO property preservation, field inspections, HUD and how to find jobs with field companies.
With so many foreclosures on the market, banks need to sub contract out work to independent contractors who can go and do field logistics and home inspection in local areas.
Companies who hire field inspectors for Bankruptcy Property Inspections are:
- McKinney Process Servers
- TAM Inspection Services
- East Coast Inspection Services
- Digital Field Services
- Property Preservation & Inspection Services
- First American Field Services
- ASD America
- AMK Field Inspections
Most of the time people want to know how to get a job doing bankruptcy inspections or need information on the companies hiring inspectors for the mortgage field services Industry.
Run a Foreclosure Cleaning Business
What you need to know about bankruptcy inspections?
Some of the services offered by many in the field service mortgage industry is Bankruptcy Inspections.
In order to fully understand how this happens this guide will walk you through the process and how to get a job as a property inspector and what companies are hiring field inspectors for this type of work.
When an action filed in a federal bankruptcy court allows a creditor to reorganize or discharge credit obligations due to insolvency.
The property owner may restrain foreclosure action by filing bankruptcy, what this means is that a legal proceeding allows a debtor to discharge certain debts or obligations without paying the full amount or allows the debtor time to reorganize his financial affairs so he can fully repay his debts.
Bankruptcy Property Inspections
As a field inspector you will be required to check out residences of homeowners who have used a bankruptcy to stall the foreclosure process, in order to keep a foreclosing lender from proceeding with the foreclosure until the bankruptcy proceedings are completed or the court in charge of the bankruptcy allows the lender to continue with the foreclosure.
Your duties in a bankruptcy property inspection is to make a visual exterior inspection for occupancy verification, many companies will require you to give a property description.
Due to the fact that many of the residences will not be vacant you will not have interior access and you will not make contact with the mortgagor, property occupant or third parties, instead you will provides the current condition of the property, the occupancy status and if there are any existing or potential conditions that could impact the value of the premises.
If the property appears to be vacant, you can then verify the vacancy status with a neighbor.
Property Inspection Jobs
- Mortgage Services Inspections available immediately. Marin County - Apprx. 40 due 1/24 & 1/25 West Contra Costa - Apprx. 30 due 1/24 & 1/25 Online report with 1 photo required. Payment: Net 10 days Other
- Requirements: High Speed Internet Digital Camera With Date Stamp GPS Property Observations And Some Face-To-Face Interviews Business Days
- Please reply with relevant experience and availability. Michelle Brown Brown Brandy Field Services BrownBrandyFS@aol.com
- Mortgage Services Inspector - Marin & West CCC, CA Property Inspector - Philadelphia, PA Self motivated individuals needed to inspect for property damages. No experience needed, full training provided.
- Part time and full time positions available. Flexible hours, lucrative compensation package, great opportunity for growth. Management positions available with retirement benefits.
- We are experiencing record growth and need people NOW! Ideal position for person with construction background or previous customer service, sales or teaching experience. Must be a resident of PA, NJ or MD to qualify.
- Please respond with your resume including your phone number or call 215-997-7822.
- Property Inspector Need Road Warrior for permanent part time position. Must have reliable vehicle, laser fax, & digital camera. Will train. Fax resume to: 203-797-1994
- Part Time Commercial Property Inspector, Strategic Asset Services, Cleveland, OH Inspector will perform property inspections on behalf of the commercial mortgage industry, including making management contact, setting appointments,
- completing physical inspections, and uploading written reports. Schedule is flexible, set by the inspectors, working from their homes. http://www.strategicproperty.com/
More by this Author
You can start a home inspection business or become a home inspector.
Anyone can do this type of work men, women, students, seniors, retirees, to its follow instruction nature you are not required to do cold calling, solicit for work, or have people come to your home.
Natural hair grows anyway no matter if you get hair braids or not. The key is to find a style that will fit your schedule.