A Mother's Love (Poem)
by Christine B. 2006
- A mother's hand is soft and strong,
- It helps us up when we've done wrong,
- And comforts when the nights are long,
- With no word of thanks required.
- A mother's smile brightens up our day,
- And makes our fears dissolve away,
- While keeping all our tears at bay,
- And makes our world secure.
- A mother's heart is oceans wide,
- And often full of unabashed pride,
- While being blind to our darker side,
- And is very easily broken.
- A mother's life is more precious still,
- Than all the gold in California's hills,
- And there's never enough time to get our fill,
- Of our mother's unquestioning love.
My Mother and Me - circa 1948
More by this Author
There has always been a great deal of mystery surrounding the Giza Pyramids. Who made them and why and how were they constructed? Why do they align with the stars in Orion’s Belt? What is the curse that descends...
No comments yet.