Bad Credit Personal Loans - Bad Credit Rating Loans - Bad Credit Loans
This is what Lady Luck is reading:
Got bad credit? Here are some tips on getting approved for a personal loan
TIPS ON FIXING BAD CREDIT
- Tips on how to improve your credit score
We all have our reasons for bad credit reports: College debt, family outings, all of those medical bills from being uninsured, shopping addictions, and all of those little "emergencies" we always have. Whatever the reason is...
You have bad credit and you need a personal loan
Because you're out of cash, you're stuck between a rock and a hard place, and once again, you're life is consumed with a financial crisis because you have bad credit.
But before I tell you how to get a personal loan when you have bad credit, I need to stick my two cents in.
I have bad credit too, so join the club. With that said, I do know a thing or two about making your credit WORSE. Taking out a personal loan when you have bad credit is a risky decision.
I know you are sitting there tellng youreself you WILL pay it off this time because you've learned your lesson. That's nice in theory, but the truth about loans for people with high credit is that they have extremely high interest rates, which make them very expensive and nearly impossible to pay off.
Plus, if you miss a payment, because you have bad credit, your penalties are through the roof. Therefore, if you take out a personal loan for people with bad credit, you are putting your already way-too-low credit score at risk.
However, if you are in a dire emergency and need a loan, here is how you go about obtaining one if your credit is bad:
1. Before you apply for any loan, make sure your utlities bills, rent, and other bills are brought to current as much as possible--- this will improve your chances of getting approved.
2. Make sure you can prove employement ( If you are unemployed, I'm pretty sure you'll probably have to get a job first, otherwise, the chances of someone giving you a loan are slim to none).
3. Compile a list of credible references that can vouche for the fact that you can and will pay your loan payments on time.
4. First try applying for regular loans, if you get rejected THEN research loans geared specifically towards people with bad credit. I would really really really take the time and research well as you will want to compare interest rates. Also beware of scams.
5. Use an interest/ interest rate loan calculator to really find out how much this bad credit loan will cost you in the long run. Check this one out.
6. Research your local laws, many states have laws which protect/ give restrictions to personal loan borrowers. Massachusettes, for example, has extremely strict personal loan/ Payday loan guidelines, regulations, and laws.
7. When all else fails, get a co-signer. If you can't get a lender to give you a loan, have someone you know and trust with good credit co-sign for you. You need to know that if you screw up paying this loan back, it will screw your co-signers credit up too. So be respectful.
Finally, Stop spending beyond your means and only borrow the amount you really really really need. If you keep going into debt, your credit will always be bad. I recommend trying to increase your income and building a savings, that way, you won't need to take out more debt which an emergency or crisis surfaces.
Comments 4 comments
Bad credit loans
- Direct lending solutions
Offers student loans, personal loans, debt consolidation loans, etc.
Loans from $1,000- $15,000 personal loans. Approved online. They accept renters.
Loans and credit cards for all different types of credit scores.
Online directory for those with bad credit looking for a personal loan. Links to lots of bad credit information and sites.
More by this Author
If you haven't made your mind up about quitting, try my ten tips to see if it's the right move for you.