Drinking Raw Unprocessed Milk
Drinking Raw Milk
We make it illegal, we label it unhealthy, we regulate it to the point that it's impossible to sell. Drugs? Alcohol? Tobacco?
Try good, old-fashioned raw milk. I grew up on it, straight from my uncle's farm. Unpasteurized, unhomogenized, in gallon glass jars, straight from the cow. The same way millions of people have drunk milk for thousands of years. And guess what, I think I was a healthier child for drinking it. I do know I loved it! It makes today's supermarket milk taste like the plastic it comes in.
Current theories that have yet to be disproven say that raw milk is healthier!
- Non-homogenization keeps the fat globules at a size where your body can assimilate them more easily, rather than them just passing into your blood stream as unprocessible fat.
- Non-pasteurization keeps heat from destroying the many vitamins and trace elements found in the natural milk.
- Cows used to produce raw milk are tested much more regularly, and fed and cared for better than their factory counterparts. Some of them actually get to eat grass and other living food.
- The milk is distributed and/or sold much more quickly than normal grocery store milk, so there is less vitamin loss due to age and exposure to air and light.
- Milk Diet Book
MILK DIET is an updated reprint of Dr. Charles Porter's work (Mayo Clinic circa 1900-1929) using raw milk as a cure for many diseases.
- Organic Pastures
Welcome to Organic Pastures Family-Owned and Operated Organic Raw Dairy, Farm, & Creamery – Serving stores and homes across the country!
RAW USA is an organization dedicated to the promotion and production of safe, healthful and delicious raw milk. RAW USA has established a comprehensive set of guidelines for raw milk production...
- Where Can I Find Real (Raw) Milk
Sources for Raw Milk
More by this Author
Peppermint tea (mentha piperita) is a great tummy tamer, but it is also a surefire diarrhea remedy. Just make a strong cup, use just peppermint and water, maybe a little sugar (not honey) and sip it slowly. This stuff...