Five Outing ideas with your spouse for under $25.00
As a husband that loves to do creative things for his wife I have found some good things to do with her for very reasonable prices. Here are my suggestions. Let me know what you think by comenting on my ideas please so I know if you liked them or not.
1. Zoo: Take her or him to the zoo. It can be very reasonable if it isn't a major zoo. We live in orange county, ca and the santa ana zoo is very low priced. Zoo's usually have great landscaping and lots of things to see. Make some food and bring a blanket and you could have a romantic picnic.
2. Starbucks: Go enjoy a cup of java at a local coffee shop. This can be nice if you just need a couple of hours to get away from your busy lives. It creates a great atmosphere to just talk and connect.
3. Local Park: Do a romantic picnic at night or during the day. Just relax on the grass or walk around.
4. Bike ride: Find a local bike path that meets your exercise level and enjoy the day. Take a meal and find a good spot to just hang out.
5. Beach: Go to the nearest beach or find a secluded spot and just spend time together. You can make a romantic meal and bring candles at night. This can be a local lake or the ocean which ever you have near you.
To fix a romantic meal to-go, think about what your spouse loves to eat. I suggest a light meal such as cheese and crackers. Or you can add fruit and meats. For a dinner you can bring a bottle of wine (if you drink and the place allows alcohol) or you can bring sparkling cider. Trader Joes has unique flavored non-alcoholic choices. Dollar stores are great places to find good deals on food. You can find disposable items such as blankets, cups, cutlery, plates and napkins.
I hope these ideas help. My wife and I have more if you want to know any other ideas. Leave a comment if you want to know more.