Five Ways to Keep Your Husband Coming Back For More
Listen up, ladies! It's time to stop complaining about your husbands and start looking at yourselves. Marriages are like plants, and without any food, they will wither away and die. How do you keep him coming home to you? Easy, be his girlfriend. How do you do that? Here are five easy ways to reel him back in instantly.
- Find out what he wants to do-make him feel like the focus is on him for a while. Does he like to go to the drag races? Make it a date. Does he like to fish? Pack some wine and head out to the nearest pond.
- Flirt-I know you did it before you were married. Sure, things change, kids are hectic, but bring a little spark back. Look at him with deep flirty bedroom eyes. Spend some time near him. Touch his hand when you speak to him. Tell him how much you love him, and why. Use words to express how proud you are of what a great provider he is for his family.
- Be his girlfriend-women spend so much time worrying that their husbands will have a girlfriend somewhere else, but the truth is, if you are his girlfriend, he won't want another one! Be sexy, be fun, be spontaneous. Remember the good-ole-days! Giggle, make passes, and leave sexy voicemails on his phone while he's at work.
- Buy something sexy-so what, your hips spread, and you aren't what you used to be. Your husband still sees what you were and always will be to him. You don't have to become a stripper, but buy some pretty lingerie and surprise him with it. Remember the sexually favors you used to get from him? They will reappear if he feels your sexual energy focus on him again.
- Get a room!-Find a sitter, and surprise him with a hotel room, even if you can't spend the whole night. Decorate with candles and buy some flavored body oils. Surprise him with sexy lingerie. All bets are off when you don't have to worry about waking up the kids. Explore his body like you did as newlyweds, and make him feel like everything you do is for him.
It takes a strong man to support a family, but it takes a woman, who is willing to set her selfishness aside and show him that he's doing a good job, to hold a marriage together. Repeat these things over and over, and before you know it, they will become habit, and your marriage will thrive.
More by this Author
Head lice (Pediculus capitis) are highly contagious parasitic bugs that thrive on the scalp and neck hair of humans. Having lice doesn't mean a person lacks hygiene, as they are passed from head to head, or from sharing...