- Foot Spa Massager
- Foot Lotion
- Foot Scraper
- Pumice Stone with brush
- Foot Soak
- Foot Scrub
- Cuticle Remover
- Calluses Remover
- Calluses File
- Face Towel
- Preparation: Wash feet with clean water. Pour 2 cups of foot soak or shampoo.
- Put feet on spa massager with warm water and foot soak. Soak for 15 minutes until soften.
- Remove the feet from the massager then pat dry.
- Examine if the feet is soft.
- Then use calluses remover or foot scraper.
- Scrub slowly the feet using brush or pumice stone.
- In separate basin, dip the feet in clean water and pat dry.
- Apply foot scrub and spread evenly then massage using calluses file to smoothen the feet.
- Wash again with clean water & pat dry.
- Apply foot lotion, then massage gently from knees down to feet. For 5 minutes relaxation.
More by this Author
No comments yet.