Horizontal2 Flower Arrangement
5 different flowers of your choice
- Cut the floral foam, the same size as the vase. Height must be 2 inches higher than the vase.
- Soak Floral foam for 30 minutes.
- Start arranging the flowers evenly in horizontal manner (start at the center).
- Followed by sides.
- Fill the center with flowers evenly.
- Add foliage at the bottom and angels breath for filler.
Horizontal is being used at the center of the dining table, height should not reach at eye level.
More by this Author
No comments yet.