How to Control Body Weight During Christmas Holidays
How to Control Weight Gain During Christmas Season
There are a number of things a person can do to control their weight gain during the holidays. Below is a list of suggestions.
1. The day a person has a large dinner or lunch, have a large breakfast first.
The purpose of this is a person won't be overly hungry when the meal is served, and will eat less.
2. If eating a meal in a restaurant, order a "take home box" as soon as you order the meal.
3. When the meal is served, before taking the first bite, put half the food in the "take home box" and use it a few days later.
4. If at a buffet restaurant, only fill the plate once and skip the bread.
5. If eating the large meal in a home, only take small servings, and only one serving.
6. Eat slowly.
7. After eating, take a 15-20 minute walk instead of napping. This will reduce the heartburn, and release some of the "stuffy" feeling.
No comments yet.