How to make a raspberry lemon zest martini
raspberry lemon zest martini
How to make a refreshing...
Raspberry Lemon Zest Martini
This is a little drink I pioneered while working on the East End of Long Island with a great response. Here is the recipe that will soon be the rage in Martini Bars across the country.
- Start with a cocktail (martini) glass and a shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice.
- Pour in:
- 2 parts vanilla vodka (for a traditional cocktail glass use a six count, approximately 1 ½ ounces)
- 1 part raspberry vodka (a three count or ¾ oz.)
- 2 count or ½ ounce of simple syrup
- Splash of raspberry puree or cranberry juice
- Shake all of the contents and strain into glass
Garnish with lemon zest or lemon twist.
More by this Author
In the ancient ways of the people in the Caucasus Mountains lies a possible answer to your digestive problems. My youthful days of collegiate debauchery have wreaked havoc on my digestive system. For...
No comments yet.