1 c. cake flour
1 tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. salt
1 c. sugar
4 tbsp. water
½ tsp. vanilla
¾ c. sugar
1. Preheat oven at 350 F
2. grease bottom and side of pans and live bottom of pan with wax paper and grease again.
3. Beat egg yolk until lemon color.
4. Add sugar gradually until thick.
5. Add water and vanilla and beat to mix.
6. Fold in the dry sifted ingredients.
7. Beat egg whites until soft and peak form.
8. Add sugar and continue beating until stiff.
9. Fold in the egg yolk flour mixture.
10. Pour batter into prepared pan.
11. Bake for about 28 minutes.
12. Loosen edges of cake and turn upside down on a
13. Sprinkled cheese cloth (with sugar)
More by this Author
The Parts and Function of the Urinary System Our body is like a machine . Machine needs oil or gasoline to work. Our body needs food in order to carry out its activities. Once the food has reached the body systems,...
No comments yet.