2 tbsp. Oil
1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 tbsp. tomato paste
2 chilies, chopped
Salt to taste
1 onion chopped
1 inch fresh root ginger chopped
2 cloves of garlic chopped
1 lb. lean, boned lamb cut into cubes
2 carrots, scraped and sliced
1 tsp. cornstarch
- Heat the oil and fry the onion for 2 minutes. Add ginger and garlic and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the lamb and carrots and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle over the five-spice powder and add the salt, chilies and tomato paste.
- Stir in 1 cup water. Cover and simmer for 30-35 minutes.
- Mix 2 tbsp. water with the cornstarch and add to the curry.
- Add the green pepper and simmer for 5 minutes.
More by this Author
No comments yet.