Protecting Yourself from Swindlers
How to Protect Yourself from Swindlers
- Beware of street swindlers on the lookout for deals. Remember that there are no things as “double your money” ventures.
- Don’t be lured to a friendly game of gambling by people who have just be friended you.
- don’t trust people, especially those whom you barely know who promise you easy income but require you to withdraw your money from the bank. Remember that money does not grow on trees for easy picking.
- Don’t buy jewelry or goods at a cheap price from a stranger. Buy only from reputable stores.
- Don’t be conned or sweet-talked into removing your earnings or other valuables for safekeeping. Chances are you will soon lose them to con men.
- don’t extend credit to people whom you don’t personally know and trust.
- Instruct your house help to contact you or any member of the family whenever he or she receives a phone call that you or any member of the family met accident and valuables have to be brought to a place designated by the caller. This could be a ruse to get your money and valuables.
- Don’t trust any phone calls or text messages that you win in a raffle in which you did not even remember joining and you have to send money to them for processing or for them to be able to send your prizes.
- don’t trust chat mates or phone pals that they promise to visit you in your country and last minute before he goes to the airport his show money is not enough and you have to send him and he will just repay you when you meet.
More by this Author
The Parts and Function of the Urinary System Our body is like a machine . Machine needs oil or gasoline to work. Our body needs food in order to carry out its activities. Once the food has reached the body systems,...