1 lb. steak, shredded
2 tbsp. oil
1 sweet red pepper, shredded
2 tbsp. cornstarch
½ cup stock
4 tbsp. soy sauce
½ dried chili pepper, crushed
- Heat a browning dish for 5 minutes on high.
- Combine meat and oil and add to the dish. Cook 2 minutes on high in 2 or 3 batches. Re-heat browning dish 2 minutes after each batch.
- Add the crushed chili pepper.
- Mix the soy sauce and stock and gradually stir into the cornstarch. Pour over the steak and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add the celery and red pepper and mix together with the meat and sauce.
- Cook further 1 minute on High until the sauce has thickened but the vegetables are still crisp.
More by this Author
No comments yet.