Ten Ways to Say I Love You
You know It's important to tell your lover every day that you love them, but just how do you do it without sounding robotic and loosing in your relationship? Here are ten ways to sneak "I love you" into your day.
- Get a window marker and write it on their car window
- Use a dry erase marker and decorate the bathroom mirror with your love
- Tape a love message to the underside of the toilet lid
- Slip love notes into their lunch sack
- Write a love poem and leave it up on the computer
- If your lover travels, stick a love note in their suit case. It'll be the first thing they find when they arrive.
- Leave a love note hidden in the house, and call to tell your lover to look where you left it.
- Slip a love note inside of your lover's favorite candy bar wrapper. When they open it, they'll find a surprise.
- Lost for words? Go to http://www.romanticprintables.com/ and get some ideas. They have printable love coupons.
- Leave it in sidewalk chalk in your lover's parking spot while they're at work
More by this Author
One of the newest fads in pet ownership is giant fuzzy arachnids. These spiders are gaining popularity because of their exotic novelty. They are unique, easy to care for, the neighbors won't complain about them...