Thai Basal Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry: Negative Calorie Food Recipe
Well, you guessed it, guys, I am now on a roll with negative calorie foods, as I have lost 20 pounds over the last month and feel fantastic. I just whipped up this recipe today and thought I would share it with you.
Simple, easy and delicious, Thai Basal Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry is primarily composed of negative calorie foods, protein and omega-3 fatty acids, meaning your body will have to exert a ton of energy just to utilize the calories from this meal. The more energy your body has to use, the more calories you burn digesting it! On top of that, Thai Basal Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry is a great tasting meal that your whole family will enjoy and the best thing is, they won't even know it's good for them. Enjoy!
- Broiled Chicken Breasts (1 per each family member & cook on the George Foreman Grill, if you have one)
- 3-4 Fresh Cloves of Garlic
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Canola Oil (based on how many you are cooking for)
- Sprinkle of Flax Seed Oil
- Dash of Low-sodium Soy Sauce
- Pre-broil chicken breasts till cooked throroughly and lightly browned. Set aside.
- In a large wok, or no-stick pan, heat canola and flax seed oil.
- Add cloves of garlic and sauté till tender
- Slice onion, celery, tomatoes and asparagus in bite size pieces.
- Add vegies to heated, garlicy oil
- Add basal to taste
- Shred chicken breasts and add to mixture
- Stir fry everything together for several minutes.
- Add a dash of soy sauce.
- Serve crisp and piping hot
- Do not over-cook. You want the vegies to be crisp!
If you try this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment. This is one of the most delicious stir fry recipes I have ever tasted! Read more about negative calorie foods by visiting my newest hub:
More by this Author
The alluring mystique of a woman's figure has been poetically depicted in various forms of art and literature throughout time. And what item is not more seductively suitable to enhance and accentuate the feminine shape,...