There is a right and wrong way to love someone
The Right Way
Is there truly a right and wrong way to love someone? Of course there is. When you truly love someone it's natural to do what's right. What is right?- you might ask....It's everything that makes and keeps your mate happy.
10 Right Ways to love Someone
- Try to grant simple requests. Ex...if you mate ask you for a massage after a long day at work
- If you say you're going to do something, do it
- Always tell your mate you love them
- Always include you mate in everything
- Never hit and/or abuse your mate -verbally, physically or emotionally
- Listen to your mate and offer your advice
- Always be on your mate's side, even if their wrong
- Always be honest, don't lie
- Don't keep secrets - a person that hides nothing, has nothing to hide
- Don't allow anyone to speak badly of your mate
The Wrong Way
When you're doing wrong, you're okay with it until your mate finds out. Making smart choices and resolving old issues early, insures you won't be begging for forgiveness later. Sometimes it's easier to do wrong than right, but if the love is real......it will bring you home at night.
10 Wrong Ways to love Someone
- Cheating on your mate
- Telling your mate lies and keeping secrets
- Not standing on your word
- Picking fights out of the blue
- Criticizing, abusing and/or cursing you mate, ex...you look fat
- Letting your friends speak badly to your mate
- Having a wandering eye
- Putting your friends before your mate
- Always leaving your mate at home while you're out at the club
- Telling your mate you want out of the relationship all the time
Life is all about choices. If you choose to do the right things to love them, then in return you should find happiness as well. If you choose to do the wrong things, then you both lose. Someone once said, "I love her and I try to treat her the right way; but I cheat a little- is that so wrong", yes it is. Love is love and it's not always the devil that makes you do it because there is a right way to love someone.
More by this Author
My 7 year old daughter wants a hamster. She has wanted a hamster since she was five years old, but I am so afraid of them. We've gone to the pet store just to look at them and I felt sickness come on as I watched the...