Tips to Stay Healthy
Get Healthy and Stay Healthy!
In this world, especially in our American lifestyle, it is difficult to stay balanced and healthy. Here are some health tips, and please research these yourself:
1. Diet is important. Eat whole food as much as possible, organic is best.
2. Drink clean, fresh, alkalizing water. Try the Hydrogen Rich Mineral Stick to produce alkalized, hydrogen rich water. Your body will love this water, and the hydrogen has so many benefits to it.
3. Nutrition in addition to your food. I have found that Intramax is one of the best liquid nutritional products - extremely bio-available, and contains so many important nutritional ingredients.
4. Detox. Do colon cleanses, liver and gallbladder cleanses, and drink Ayterion Agua formulas - gentle, but highly effective formulas to clean the body, balance the body and energize the body. Use an Aqua-Chi machine to further the cleansing process.
5. Breathe deeply. Oxygen is critical to life. Simply breathing from the diaphram will bring more oxygen into the body.
6. Exercise. Not strenuous exercise, but walk at least 30 minutes each day.
7. Find your peace. Be happy. Shake off the stress. This is probably the most important factor.
8. Use products to renew your cells, such as StemEnhance.
9. To boost your immune system, try Transfer Factor Plus.
10. When you do feel a cold or flu coming on, increase your intake of Transfer Factor or try Karl's Formula or one of the Perfect Science Ayterion Agua formulas.
11. Protect yourself from EMF, ELF and other electronic pollution. Use Protect from Perfect Science/Ayterion Agua. We will have this available in necklace form sometime in the near future.
12. There are underlying emotional issues to disease. Clear old emotional issues from this life and before this life with De-Fusion Therapy.
(The products mentioned can be found at http://www.perfectwaters.net)
More by this Author
There's been much discussion about alkaline or alkalized water, but is that the key to true health, or is it something else. Hydrogen rich water, which is also reduced water, has been studied for 20 years in Japan.
No comments yet.