What to do with a newspaper once it's already been read - other than throwing it away?
Here is a short list of things that can be done with old newspapers:
- Use them on your scrapbooks. You can add paint to them or just leave them as is and create fun, "antique" style pages.
- Use them as cage liners for animals such as birds, mice, guinea pigs & other small pets.
- Instead of wasting paper for your younger toddler-aged children, let them use the newspaper to paint/color/draw their pictures on.
- Don't have money to buy liners for your bathroom/kitchen drawers? Use sheets of newspapers in the meantime.
- Make paper dolls.
- Make a homemade pinata.
- Alter an old book or a journal.
- Send it to your out-of-state/country relatives/friends to give them something new to read.
- Use it as garden mulch. This discourages weed growth!
- Make a kite.
- Build a fire.
- Use as a filler if you're sending a package to someone or even to stuff a doll or stuffed animal.
More by this Author
If you find any of these animal facts to be untrue or misleading, please leave a comment and I will correct the information. These are true to the best of my knowledge, so I apologize for any incorrect facts. Feel...
No comments yet.