These are my food safety tips!!
1. If it’s hot, keep it hot.
2. If it’s cold keep it cold.
3. If it’s cooked and out on display, keep it covered and consume within 20 minuntes.
4. Minimise time between cooking and consumption.
5. Ensure you wash hands with bactericidal hand soap after using the toilet, touching yout nose, face, etc and after handling raw meats and waste materials and before handling cooked or ready to eat foods.
6. Always cook to a minimum core temperature of 75oC (167oF) for at least 2 minutes.
7. Never eat at an establishment that doesn’t have obvious good hygiene and sanitation standards, you are asking for trouble.
8. Never prepare food for others if you have open sores on your hands or if you are having stomach pains or diarrhoea.
I could go on but these are my top ones.