1. Taking your eyes off the ball - you can't see what you are hitting!
2. Too much movement in the head and neck muscles - will cause the head to move.
3. Too much hip rotation - alters positioning and will cause slicing or hooking.
4. Improper balance - will cause you to not hit the ball square
5. Poor/weak grip causing the club to slip - the club will slip during the backswing and cause you to not hit the ball square.
6. Too much bend in the elbows - you won't be able to generate enough power.
7. Bad posture - can lead to hooking or slicing the ball.
8. Weak core muscles which prevent a good recoil - core muscle will help posture and will aid power generation
9. Not keeping the spine straight - your spine acts as an axis for your body during the swing.
10.Having too many thoughts going through your head - just need to focus on hitting the ball.