I'm not sure it does begin at 50. I was thinking it began at 40! I'm 47, but maybe when I get to be 50 I'll agree!
Here are some reasons it begins at 40/50
2. Courage-don't really care what others think or say
3. Your probably past the dating scene, can relax a little not so worried about looks and weight issues
4. Maybe you have your cars paid off by now
5. You probably know by now "what you want to be when you grow up."
6. Maybe you've been promoted in your company to a boss so you don’t have to report to many others.
7. Maybe your young children are grown and left the house
8. You begin to understand what it means to be spiritual and more about the universe
9. You can see just how naive the younger generation can be and it's comical.
10. Last but not least, you realize it could have started at 20, why did you wait?