What it is:
1) Working all the time. You can deny it or pass it off as 'new age', but that isn't gonna stop you from attracting that for which you are a vibratory match ...
2) All too often overlooked or underrated - seeing as how so many of us are bringing unwanted circumstances and situations into our own lives by simply refusing to monitor our thoughts and the subsequent feelings associated with those thoughts.
3) Somewhat intimidating - as can be easily seen by the massive movements against movies such as "The Secret" - for any who choose not to try and understand it.
What it is not:
1) It is definitely not the only law guiding the universe.
2) It is not "imaginary craziness" to quote Dr. Fred Alan Wolf : )
3) It is not a difficult concept to understand, and definitely not something to be talked about incessantly. Rather, it is something to be put into practice continuously, and - through repetition - made into a lifelong habit!