1) The Queen Mother Was A Druid, Honestly!
2) Philip Ross Nichols the founder of the Order of Bards Ovates and Druids was good friends with Gerald Gardner, the founder of the Wiccan movement in the 1950's, they were both nudists!
3) An assembly of Druid poets, musicians and story tellers is called an Eisteddfod (pronounced i-steth-fod)
4) Druid groups perform a public ritual on top of Glastonbury Tor in Somerset at every Summer Solstice
5) Misteltoe was sacred to the ancient Druids because it was a plant that never touched the ground and would pass from tree to tree, it was considered very special if found growing on an Oak Tree.