10 Ways for Kids and Teens to Earn Money
For when allowances and borrowing money from friends just isn't enough...
Have you ever needed some extra cash for a video game, gaming system, bubble gum, or a new car? Read this lens to find 10 easy ways for kids to make money! This is especially for kids and teens, but some apply to everyone! This will include ways to make money both on the internet and off.
10 Easy Ways for Kids to Earn Some Cash!
1. Kids can make money by selling something that has a large
demand. At some school, lets say everyone wants gum. It has a very high demand,
but people can not leave school to get it. Sometime before school, go up to a
local store and buy some gum, then try selling it for a little higher than what
you got it for. You can also try buying them in bulk, then selling them
2.Kids and teens can make money by making a lemonade stand. Bring a nice cooler of lemonade and a sign advertising yourself. It does not have to be lemonade. If Cool-Aid would sell better, try selling it. Also, try selling something else. A cookie would go with that lemonade very nicely, don't you think? If you pick a good enough place to set up, and if people are thirsty in your town, you could easily make $50 in a couple hours.
3. Use your hobbies! Are you really good at crafts? Try selling them at a local store or a craft show. You could even try selling them online. Are you good at typing? Try typing essays or letters for elderly or people who are poor typers. Fix peoples' computers if you are good with computers. There are ways to make money for most hobbies and talents, if you look hard enough.
4. Start a blog. Lots of kids and teens are making money online every day. Find a good keyword, something that people are searching for and need information. Then, start a free Blogger blog and write posts about your keyword. Build traffic by writing articles and social bookmarking. Try to monetize your blog with adsense or affiliate sales.
5. Complete paid online surveys. A good survey site is always free and will pay 1-5 dollars for every survey, but some may be even higher. Surveys usually take 10-30 minutes, but higher paid surveys may take longer. A lot of survey sites will only allow adults, but some will allow kids and teens to make money as well!
6. Babysit! Do you have younger siblings that you can babysit? Ask your parents if you can get paid for watching them while your parents are away. This is a very popular way for kids to make money!
7. Wash some cars for people. Some people do not have time to wash their cars, so you can do it for them, for some fast cash.
8. Make money by mowing people's lawns. Many people need their lawns mowed, as well as trimmed and may need you to pick weeds out of their landscaping. If you enjoy this type of work, start your own landscaping business and make some money!
9. Become a youtube partner. Kids can also make easy money just making videos. If you are really good at making videos, try making some and posting them on youtube. If you are really good and have a fair amount of subscribers and views, then try to apply and become a youtube parnter. They pay for the amount of views on your videos.
10. Get paid to click on adds and read your e-mail. Some sites, like Bux.to pay kids to look at adds for a certain amount of time. It is usually very little, but most have good referral programs, which is where the real money is!
If you would like to read more about ways for kids to make money, or would like a list of legit online paid surveys sites, as well as much, much more, visit Ways for Kids to Make Money
Which is Your Favorite?
Which is your favorite way for kids/teens to make money listed in this article?See results without voting
More by this Author
Possums may be bothersome sometimes, but before you need to know how to get rid of possum, you should know a little more about them. Here are some possum facts that you should know before...