20 Credit Card Debit Card Wallet Safety Tips
1. Always memorize your debit and credit card pins
2. Destroys the credit and debit card PIN slip after you have received it from the bank
3. For those with difficulty in memorizing their PIN, keep your PIN slip away from your Credit card and debit card
4. Using sing the Credit card debit on the ATM, shield the keypad with your hands and body when keying in your PIN number
5. At the bank ensure the credit or debit card is returned to you after transaction procession. Let the credit and debit card not leave your sight
6. Look around for any suspicious characters before using your Debit or Credit and if they are around do not use your card
7. When your Card has been tampered with avoid using the same card and report to your bank immediately
8. When using credit card and debit cards do not allow anyone to distract you
9. Seek help from trusted source if you have any problem with your Debit or Credit card
10. If at the ATM and it’s not function cancel all transaction and report to your bank as anyone can track your details
11. If your card is stolen report immediately to your bank for cancellation
12. After ATM transaction ensure you retrieved your card and the receipt
13. Do not give people your credit and debit information at will
14. Keep your credit and debit at the safest place your wallet or porches
15. Always confirm when leaving the house if have your credit card and debit card with you
16. When leaving the bank ensure you have your credit and debit in your wallet or porch
17. When back from the bank check if you have the credit card with you
18. Avoid using one ATM station frequently as your movement could be monitored
19. Do not trust anybody who wants to give credit card advice unless it’s your bank
20. Always ensure that you have your credit card and debit card in the right place and at the right time
- Credit card theft protection
May be you have been wondering how one can use a credit card to purchase a product online. The world has moved to one global village where you have to think globally and act locally. Many transactions are made...
More by this Author
Topology is a characteristic of a Local Area Network. It is both the physical configuration of the cabling used to connect computers in the network, and the logical way in which the system views the structure of the...
How computer input, process and output data This short description of how computer process data into information. It explains what happens from the time you enter your data through the keyboard to printing on the...
Normalization of data can be defined as a process during which the existing tables of a database are tested to find certain data dependency between the column and the rows or normalizing of data can be referred to a...
No comments yet.