Changing my money mindset this year- Journal Challenge, Day 27
I'd love to change my money mindset before the year is over. I realize that in order for me to achieve my desired income goals, I need to think and act differently about money. In my journey of self-development and spiritual growth, I’ve discovered some issues in the money area and I am ready to get aggressive about eliminating the remaining limiting beliefs and attachments. It’s time to get crystal clear about what financial freedom means to me and how to create it.
There is more to be discovered to reverse the curse and I am willing to do the necessary work for a better understanding of how I operate from the inside out, regarding money, and correct what is not working for me.
“You have to believe that you are the one who creates your success, you are the one who creates your mediocrity and you are the one creating your struggle around money. Consciously or unconsciously, it's still you." — T. Harv Eker
I am going to change my money mindset by joining the free, on-line Financial Freedom Challenge: 7-days That Pay, which starts Monday, October 1, 2012. And then, I am registering to attend a Free Millionaire Mind Intensive 3-Day Seminar.
- The 7-Day Challenge introduces systems/tools to help me continue down my path toward financial freedom and provides guidance through one financial task at a time, one day at a time, for a whole week, with lots of free support to help me through the 7 days.
- The Free Millionaire Mind Intensive "Special Edition" teaches practical tools to achieve greater success - including building wealth in our roller-coaster economy.
Steps to Success Summary
- Step 1- Joining the 7-Day Financial Freedom Challenge
- Step 2- Completing the daily tasks
- Step 4- Attending the Millionaire Mind Intensive and participate
- Step 5- Continue the process applying the lessons learned
I know people who have attended and said the energy, people and information were incredible. T. Harv Eker’s MMI seminars are offered annually at locations in various states. I had to cancel my reservation last year, but this year I am setting an intention and taking action to be in attendance.
NOTE: Write Here, Right Now: 30 Day Journaling Challenge, Cycle 3-Day 27 complete. Thank you, God!
More by this Author
Three poems of love and appreciation for that special man in your life. An expression of friendship, intimacy and romance between soul-mates.