ClickBank How-to Guide
Faybe Bay's Guide to ClickBank
It's day one on my new me schedule, ClickBank sign up, and training. I have a terribly sad avoidance issue, and so it is with great trepidation, I embark on unknown territory. I do this with one cigarette left to my name and no money to buy more. I need ClickBank to work for me. I need all I have learned in my two months on line to miraculously turn my words into cash money.
I presume that we all have a similar need, although many would have taken the ClickBank plunge sooner than I. Alas, fear has paralyzed me from trying. Now that I have clicked on the dreaded join ClickBank here free, link and joined, I ask myself: "What was I afraid of?" That was the easiest thing I have done so far! Man I should have listened the first 150 times I was told to join. If you can type in your name, e-mail, and choose a user name, you can join ClickBank. Be sure that you sign up as an affiliate, which is free, a vendor pays 49.95 to sign up, plus a small monthly fee.
Many sites have three or four pages of information that is required, and on top of that, a waiting period to be accepted. Not so with ClickBank, as soon as you are done, go to your e-mail and confirm your account. Copy the 8 digit password that they sent you, log in and learn.
Now, navigation for me has been a bit difficult, I kept clicking on all of the helpful articles, but what I needed was video. They have that too! I happened to notice it off to the left, in red, VIDEOS! Yay! If you click that link it will take you to ClickBank videos, and you can get a jump start on me!
Okay, I am off to learn more, and I will share that with you as we go!
Okay, first thing to know, Affiliate sign-up is free, Vendor sign-up costs money. So say you know something that you could write a book about, you can create that, become a vendor and sell. But if you are just looking to make money, with no eye to create a product, then join as an affiliate. This does not prevent you from making a referral link, to promote ClickBank, but your referral link will pay for vendor sign-up and sales.
Okay, on to the Videos:
- Signing up for ClickBank. This one is easy, and I'd already done that, but if you didn't believe me, you can watch the video. I wasn't fibbing, it really is that easy!
- Creating a HopLink! Man what an easy topic! See, I can read all day, and still be unsure of myself, but when I tell you this is easy, just trust me. The video is so simple, if you can type and click, you can do this, too!
- I Have a HopLink, now what? This video is less than 6 minutes, and explains where you can post your links. Now here is where a problem comes in. A suggestion to post in forums, is a no-no here and on many other sites. Also you must pay attention to the Terms of Service for any site that you paste your links on. The best idea is to write an article promoting and paste your link there. Then promote your article.
- Do I need a web site to be an Affiliate? The answer is no, of course, but this video will help you make the decision of whether you would like to build and start your own web site.
- How to post HopLinks in a Blog: Now this is one we all need. Of course as I lost my first blog, and was rather lazy with my second, this is going to be one that will really help me. I have to set a schedule, divide my time between blogging, hubbing, and promoting my affiliate programs. This video is around 11 minutes of the best time you will ever spend learning to make money with a blog. This guy really gets me! I have nothing to lose, he says, and no sense in wasting anymore time! I wish I'd found this two months ago!
- This last video is for Vendors. If you have not joined up as a vendor, you really don't need this. However, if you have an expertise in any field, or even a hobby that you could spin into profits, joining as a vendor is an investment of 49.95
Now, for the fun stuff
Okay, if you watched video 5, you will see this guy has a web site to teach you how and why to become a blogger. As much as we would all like to make immediate cash, and I have smoked my last cigarette, an education is important. I have over 60 hubs, but I have little to show for that, other than the fantastic friends I have made at hub pages. If I had a $1.00 for every friend, that would be something! But I don't. I know my next step is to go learn.
You may have been told that if you write, they will come. As in the field of dreams movie, no this will not happen without work. In field of dreams, Kevin Costner does much more than build a baseball field where his corn field should be. He goes in search of more information, takes a road trip, and meets individuals he would have never met, if it wasn't for his dream.
You have to do that as well. Don't just build your hubs around keywords, and affiliate links. Don't do that with your blog, or your web site, either. Yes you must build these things, but building them does not mean "they" will come. You must, click away, and surf the Internet, that superhighway, that will take you to unknown places, and introduce you to characters you would have never met otherwise.
You have the dream, but you must follow the road map. The signposts and road maps on this journey are free, and you don't even have to gas up before you go. Take it to the next level, leave your comfort zone, and go meet some interesting characters who will explain the next leg of your journey, get others to see your dream, and make it their own as well.
Are You Actually Thinking Of Doing This?
This is My Field of Dreams
I know that my friends and even my children are telling me not to expect too much, don't get your hopes up. You don't even know what you're doing. There is no magic system. This is a gamble, you're going to lose everything (again). You need to just get a real job. Quit wasting your time, this is ridiculous! Have you lost your mind? I worry about you, you are wasting so much time on line, you have responsibilities. Those people aren't your friends, and they aren't making money either, or if they are, they've tapped the source and it's too late for you!
Are your friends and family saying the same things to you? Have they said these things before when you tried something new and different? Did you give up? Are you planning on giving up now?
See, what they don't realize is that the world is big enough for all of us. When I tried Avon, Tupperware, and Amway, those businesses could only grow by the size of your contact list. Not so with Internet Marketing. In this field, the market grows exponentially every single day. Home computers, new software and a new way to do just about anything, hits the airwaves and information Superhighway, every single day. Minute by minute, your potential customer base is growing.
Build your field of dreams, if you build it, they will come. It is guaranteed, as long as you never stop reaching, never stop learning, never stop building, and never stop growing. Never give up, never surrender.
Just Making the Movie became an impossible dream.
Imagine, After the Movie, People did come!
Let me Know
Was this helpful, and do you want to see more articles like this?See results without voting
Helping Mothers and Others
If you would like to earn tangible residual income each month within a year, please contact me. You will be making a commitment to help others.
If you need help with anything from coping to writing please feel free to contact me as well. I do not charge for my knowledge. Just tired of seeing everyone taking advantage of others. Contact me (Faybe Bay) via HubPages through the link at the above right.
Have a great Day, thanks for reading, and if you like my writing please help me by rating me up, and sharing my page by clicking below.
More by this Author
This one is probably gonna run long, so bear with me. I was born bald, and being a girl, my mom dressed me in pink, so everyone would know I was a girl, until hair finally started to sprout when I was four. I love my...
This is about customer relations, not about bingo. I'm not here to promote gambling, no way. The story you are about to read, and the song I wrote could easily be about a restaurant, or even a club or a church. I had...
Parker is the girl that I would be if I was younger, blonder, prettier, and more atheletic... Crazier? No I am already way crazier than Parker. In fact my first favorite song that I remember was "Crazy", and...