Does Bubblews Pay Out?
Bubblews: Building Another Stream of Passive Income
My goal for 2013 has been to build multiple streams of income using various web 2.0 sites. Now that I get nice Squidoo Income and Amazon payments on a monthly basis, I started adding other sites. Reading other blogs, I came across one site that was getting rave reviews. After seeing proof of paypal payments from the site, I decided to join.
Bubblews is one of the latest revenue sharing sites on the net. Join the site for free. To make money, you post content and earn for every view, rating, comment and social media submission you get. This adds up very quickly! I decided to run a little experiment. I joined the site on February 5, 2013. I read several articles, rated some bubblews, followed a few people and added two posts on Feb.6, 2013. By Feb. 10th I earned more money on that site with only two posts, than I did at HubPages with 50 hubs! That's all I needed to see. Spent more time researching and running experiments. Now, I'm here to share what I learned!
How to Make Money on Bubblews
Before I start with the tutorial of how to maximize your earnings, I want to invite you to join the site. (Just follow any of the links in this article.) I also want to share that I use Jaaxy (a keyword research tool) to choose every title I use on Bubblews. I'm sure you're wondering why. Here's the reasoning behind that. I am using Bubblews to build passive income. In order to for it to be passive, it must get traffic. I prefer organic targeted traffic from search engines. That's the traffic that converts to clicks and sales. By targeting low competition keywords, I am building passive income for the future.
What's the alternative? Well, I could be on the site every day posting content. Yes, it's fun and easy. However, that's not passive income. That's work. So, if you want to build passive income than follow my lead. It's up to you.
What to do after joining Bubblews
- Fill out your profile. Make it interesting. There are three different layouts you can use to show your profile. After testing them out, I found that Expressionist has the best results. Why? The follow button is more accessible. Your posts are visible at the top of the page.
- Write your first post. You can use this site to bookmark your money sites, write original posts or highlight news trends. Be sure to write a minimum of 400 characters. You can use this site to keep count for you: http://www.lettercount.com/
- Add a picture to your post. It makes it interesting and pinnable!
- After you write your post, add tags at the bottom of your article. Add a + sign in front of every tag. That links all of the same articles together. Helps the search engines (and readers) find your articles. This is SEO at it's best!
- Now go find some other members that have similar interests and follow them. Rate their articles, comment on them and leave a nice message on their profiles.
- When members comment on your articles or profile, you can reply to them by adding the & sign in front of their name. For example, if you were replying to me you would write &supermom_in_ny
- Do not add more than 10 posts a day. If you do, your account will be deleted.
- Never copy and paste any content even if it's yours. They will close your account.
- Payments are processed through paypal. Once you reach the $25. payout, you can request payment. I found many members that stated the payment took a few days to clear because it was an echeck. However, lately members have stated they received instant payments.
- Do not ask for follows, comments or views. Do not use traffic exchanges. If you break the TOS, they will close your account.
Books That Can Help You Build a Passive Income
Bookmarking and Earning at the Same Time
To make the most of your Bubblews, consider bookmarking them on RedGage. By bookmarking them at RedGage, you get more views and earn as well. So far, I have bookmarked several Hubs, Squidoo lenses and blogs on Bubblews. It has increased traffic and earnings here and at my blogs. It has also helped get more subscribers to my blogs. Finally, it can help you increase your Adsense earnings.
Bubblews is a great site to add to your bookmarking sites or blogging platforms. You can use it either way. It helps with your branding, your income and your search engine rankings. Give it a try and let me know how it goes!
I hope you enjoyed this hub. Be sure to share with friends by email Twitter, Facebook, pinterest or your favorite social media site. Feel free to leave any questions below. Thanks in advance! ;)
CLH89 Bubblews' Member Payout
Watch the Bubblews Welcome Video
More by this Author
As a mother to 7 kids, I've attended more birthday parties than the average mom. The following ten suggestions for kid's birthday parties in Middletown NY are personal recommendations. I have to admit, I don't like to...
Clickbank is a marketplace for digital informational products and software. It is one of the most popular methods that internet marketers use to make money online. There are gurus that claim Clickbank has helped them...