Earn More Money
With the current status of the economy in the United States and in the world, many people have been looking for alternative sources of income and ways to earn more money. Earning more money is very easy if you know what you're doing and where to look. While there are many things you can do locally to earn an extra dollar like selling magazine or coupon books door to door, you can also make lots of money online.
Using the internet to earn yourself more money is not very difficult. All it takes is a bit of ambition and willingness to put work in. Earning money online is not a "hobby" by any means and is a very real business. There are strategies, plans, and expenditures required to succeed and pull away from the competition. Whether you're looking for an alternative stream of income of a few dollars per day or want to quit your job altogether and make more money than you ever did before, you can use the internet to do that.
How to Make Money on the Internet
To start off, if you really want to succeed in making more money (especially online), you have to motivated and ready to work. If you're only willing to put an hour or two of mediocre work in per week, don't even bother. You'll just waste your time and feel even more frustrated than you did before. But, on the other hand, you're willing to but at least an hour a day of hard, strenuous labor into the extra money, you'll reap major benefits.
Another thing to realize when trying to make money online, is not everything works. Even though it "should" work, it doesn't always. The internet is fluid and is made up of hundreds of millions of people, and in that chaos, logically strategies don't always work. The only way to beat that chaos is to get up and try again because you never know what will be the project that will set you free financially forever.
Anyways, back to the "how-to" guide. The easiest, and number one, way to make alternative income on the internet is through making a blog or website. While is method can cost about 50 dollars to get into, it has a large potential to make you lots of money in the long run.
- Find a cheap and reliable web host. Most hosts have free domain registration when you sign up with them which simplifies the process. The web host I use and highly recommend is AWARDSPACE. They have great to me over the years and have a very high up-time (99.9% of the time).
- When you click the link above and sign up with AwardSpace, when you get to the free domain name selection, stop there and decide what you want to write about. Choose something that you have interest in and would interest other people. You can use the Google AdWords tool to check keywords related to that topic to see how many people search for it. Once you've decided a good topic name, register a domain name with keywords related to that topic. If your topic was "violin music" you would want something like "www.violinmusicnow.com".
- Install WordPress on your new site. If you went with AwardSpace, they've made it really easy to install (even if you're a complete computer dummy like me) and you can have WordPress installed in less than 5 minutes. All you have to do is long into your AwardSpace account, go to the "Zacky Tools" installer, and select Wordpress 2.8 to install. It's that easy.
- Write, write, and write some more. You're not going to see immediate results with your website money wise, but over time, when more and more people start coming to your site you will start earning money. But before we get to the earning money part, you have to have content on your site. So, depending on how much time you have, start writing a post or two a week. After you have about 10 articles about your topic on your site and it has been about a month, it's time to put up ads on your site.
- Ads make you money. Everyone who makes money online uses ads. Basically how it works, is the ads on your website will attract visitor's attention and will make them want to click them to learn more. When someone clicks your ad, you make a little bit of money. At first, it won't be a lot of money, but if you keep creating content and getting links to your website, the money you make each month will grow and grow. After about six months, your website could end up making you hundreds of dollars or more a month.
No comments yet.