Making Money with Only One Dollar Online

Do you think really earning money is easy?

  • yes
  • no
See results without voting

Do you want to earn money from one dollar?

Do you really think that you will be able to make thousands or millions by paying one dollar to someone?-Think again-do you think that someone is fool enough to give you a bag full of money so easily-no-you don't believe it if someone say that to you in real world but why will anyone believe in it if someone say that on Internet.there are a million searches on Internet related to money making online and you see more than a million pages that will show you how to make money online what they call easy money.But the bitter truth is that Internet is full of black sheeps that will take every single penny from you that they can and they will use some genius tricks to make you fool .If you are looking for making money online then you must know one thing that 'making money on Internet is not easy its very hard '' and making a living out of online money is even harder.so stay away from those people who say ''making easy money on Internet '' and then after a 2000 word article they give you a link to buy something online.

If you really want to make money online then to be honest there are only a few trusted ways to do that and you have to work really hard of course-you might not see any money making in first few months as it takes times-but don't loose hope .

When in the beginning i decided to make money online i was very excited that i will be a rich man and bla bla bla ..but now going through all those fake people i have found the right path.and according to me there is only one good ways to earn money online..writing ..writing for your blog or here at hub pages to attract visitors to read your work and promoting products from amazon,ebay etc

And the biggest happiness i ever had in my experience on internet was not when i earned my first dollar it was when someone commented on my post and when one of my page was ranked second in google search

There is only one advice for you people who want to earn money online just select your path and stick to it and be patient

I have selected my path and that's Hubpages and maintaining only one other blog and earning revenue through adsense and Amazon..and i am gonna stick to it .i hope i will be succesfull someday ..you can read my other hub related to blogging and writing tips here( get-more-traffic-to-blog-page-hub-website) you can also write for blogs

Remember there is no easy money on Internet and there are not so many people on Internet who can be trusted

I would like to quote some one in the end

Out of all those people who come to make money online 99% fail to do so and the remaining 1% who succeed to make money do so by making fools out of those who failed

Read my hub on How-to-earn-money-from-blog in that i have discussed detailed method of making money from blogging that can help you earn money

Thankyou i hope it was useful for you and i really hope that now someone will not waste money or time on things that give you no result and just make you fool. Visit my blog search site

Comments 5 comments

raja 5 years ago

well done.... interesting writing......keep it up


Earn Money from the Web! 5 years ago

You may have a notion that making money on the Internet is easy. I am here to tell you that you can make money online you can become rich. But easy will never be in that sentence. It takes hard work and discipline to make money online.


kamran210 profile image

kamran210 5 years ago from Pakistan Author

I agree..its never easy to earn money


hawaiianodysseus profile image

hawaiianodysseus 4 years ago from Southeast Washington state

Thank you for sharing from your wealth of experience. I'm visualizing earning an income through writing for HubPages as well.

Aloha!


Archie Sherman 3 years ago

Honest Article,huh

    Sign in or sign up and post using a HubPages Network account.

    0 of 8192 characters used
    Post Comment

    No HTML is allowed in comments, but URLs will be hyperlinked. Comments are not for promoting your articles or other sites.


    Click to Rate This Article
    working