GigBucks Review: Make Money Online Selling Services
Gigbucks: Make Easy Money Providing Services and Products
Gigbucks.com is similar to a site called Fiverr. It is a great way to make money online. Whether you are looking to make some extra money or replace your 9-5, this is an excellent option. Gigbucks gives you a place to sell your services and products. Some of the tasks currently being sold on the site involve wordpress, SEO, link building, voice overs, creating youtube videos, power point presentations and much more! .
How does Gigbucks work?
Services that are offered on the site are called "gigs". When someone is interested in the gig you offer, they will either make an immediate purchase or contact you through the messaging system. You have the choice of accepting or denying the gig.
How can you make money online with Gigbucks?
- Open a free account on Gigbucks. You can sign in using Twitter, Facebook, OpenID or email.
- Create tasks that you would like to offer for $5, $10, $20, $50 or $100. You set the price for each product or service you offer. You should also give a time frame for the completion of the project.
- Get the word out about the services you sell. Share it by email, social media sites, blogs, forums and/or article marketing.
How can you make the most money possible on Gigbucks?
- Use keywords in the title of your gig, the description and tags.
- Add an appropriate image to your gig.
- Create backlinks to your gigs to get organic search traffic.
How much do you earn? How and when do you get paid?
- You earn 82% of the sale. That means you get $4.10 for a $5 gig, $16.40 for a $20 gig and so on.
- There are no minimum withdrawal amounts.
- There is a withdrawal fee of $1.00.
- Withdrawals can be requested after a clearing period of 14 days from the day the gig is completed.
- Payments are processed through paypal.
What are featured ads?
You can pay to have your gigs featured. This means that your gig would be at the top of the category it belongs to. This gives your gig a lot of exposure.
Give Gigbucks a try. It may be your new virtual ATM! Hope you found this information useful. Please, take the time to share it with your friends on your favorite social media sites and social bookmarking sites.
- Gigbucks | User - supermom_in_ny
Come share things you are willing to do or need done for $5 to $100. Gigbucks is a unique marketplace for buying and selling gigs.
More Ways to Make Money Online
- Amazon Affiliate Program: How I Made 93 Sales in One Day
- Zeerk: Get Paid Same Day
Forget about Fiverr! Sell your services and products on Zeerk and get paid the same day your gig is completed! No waiting period. Find out more!
- Earn Money With OnGoBee: A Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Site
Ongobee is an adsense revenue sharing site. It is a free online publishing commumity where you can post articles, tests, quizzes and more. Adsense revenue is split 80/20. Revenue can also be earned using Amazon and Viglink.
- Goodbye Clickbank. Hello Instant PayPal Payments!
Clickbank is a marketplace for digital informational products and software. It is one of the most popular methods that internet marketers use to make money online. There are gurus that claim Clickbank has...
- How My Google Adsense Earnings Paid for My Car
With this hub, I will explain what I did to increase my Google earnings to be able to pay for my car payments. I want to clarify two things. First of all, I was paying for my minivan, not a luxury...
More by this Author
Clickbank is a marketplace for digital informational products and software. It is one of the most popular methods that internet marketers use to make money online. There are gurus that claim Clickbank has helped them...
As a mother to 7 kids, I've attended more birthday parties than the average mom. The following ten suggestions for kid's birthday parties in Middletown NY are personal recommendations. I have to admit, I don't like to...