How to Make An Important Decision
- Remember that anything worth having is worth working hard for.
- If you're religious, praying about a big decision will not only help you see God's path for you, but will also give you peace and an ease of burdens.
- Remember that you're a smart & logical human being (at least most of the time). You can imagine what this decision will make your life look like, here and in the future.
- Be willing to live with the consequences of your decisions and actions, and don't look back! If a decision didn't bring what you thought it would, make the best of it, learn from it, and move on!
- Do not doubt yourself, your intelligence, or your ability to get what you want. Do not let anyone ever make you think that you don't deserve what you want.
- Life is not set in stone. As humans, we make mistakes daily. You may fail; you may hurt someone else accidentally. Fess up, make it right, learn from it, and move on with your life. Chaulk it up as a learning experience and next time you'll know better.
More by this Author
As a recreational runner, I have been running since early high school. I would run for a couple of weeks, usually no more than a couple miles each time. I would do some simple stretches before running, and...
My journey of faith is a unique & successful one. As a child, I distinctly remember someone saying "God" or "Jesus," and I was embarrassed, because I thought it was a curse word! I guess the...
Here are some healthy food I always make sure to eat each week for a healthy & active lifestyle. I will describe what I eat, with an explanation as to the health benefits of each. 1. Red wine: 1 glass a day for...