How to Make An Important Decision
- Remember that anything worth having is worth working hard for.
- If you're religious, praying about a big decision will not only help you see God's path for you, but will also give you peace and an ease of burdens.
- Remember that you're a smart & logical human being (at least most of the time). You can imagine what this decision will make your life look like, here and in the future.
- Be willing to live with the consequences of your decisions and actions, and don't look back! If a decision didn't bring what you thought it would, make the best of it, learn from it, and move on!
- Do not doubt yourself, your intelligence, or your ability to get what you want. Do not let anyone ever make you think that you don't deserve what you want.
- Life is not set in stone. As humans, we make mistakes daily. You may fail; you may hurt someone else accidentally. Fess up, make it right, learn from it, and move on with your life. Chaulk it up as a learning experience and next time you'll know better.
More by this Author
Baby powder (any brand will do) is a great and easy way to remove grease or moisture from your hair, or to refresh a limp or greasy hairdo! Baby powder absorbs moisture. That is what is it made to do. So if your hair...