How to protect your Adsense account getting banned?
Protecting your Adsense Account
You might have heard and read in different forums about Google adsense account getting banned. What could be the reasons for it? Have you ever thought of it? You should not become a victim of this. How can you save your adsense account? The first and foremost duty is to read Google TOC and policy properly and understand them thoroughly to avoid any wrong action from your end, knowingly or unknowingly. Take enough time to understand its contents so that you can save your precious Adsense account. Never dare to go against those rules.
Some of the Reasons for getting banned
If you have not understood their rules properly you are likely to make some of the following mistakes –
- Some people try to be over smart by clicking on their own ads to reach the minimum amount of $100 to get paid fast. Please remember by doing so, you are bringing your own account getting banned.
- Instructing your friends to click on the ads displayed on your site or blogs, so that you can increase your income fast. Please remember that this action also makes your own account getting banned. Remember each click is monitored by Google.
- Displaying Google ads in a misleading way to the visitors of your site. They may think those are a parts of your site and click unknowingly. Google doesn’t like this type of unethical practice.
- Displaying adsense ads on pop ups on your site. Google doesn’t liked it.
- If you find any unusual clicks (something like suddenly you notice that there are so many clicks when compared to your usual days) immediately report to Google . https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=invalid_clicks_contact .
- Displaying adsense code on the page with unaccepted contents such as Hacker, Warez, Porn, Drug and Gambling sites.
- Driving your visitors to sites like autosurf, pay per view etc. to get more page views. That is also against Google policy.
- Displaying Google ads next to images on the content.
- You should not dare to make changes in the code you get from Google, according to your convenience. You have to use the code as it is, without any modifications.
Why are they so strict about the rules?
You may wonder why Google dislikes such activities by the publishers. The ads provided by Google are paid ads (paid for each click) by different advertisers to sell their products, and Google is committed to provide real value to them. A good portion of the money received for each ad is given to the publishers who provide the relevant content. Thus, all the three parties are getting benefited. – The advertiser who spent on ads get his items sold, Google get their percentage for displaying on the relevant pages when people look for that and we, the publisher get paid for writing appropriate content where the relevant ads are displayed. So don’t you think it is our duty to follow their rules correctly, and protect our adsense account?
Saving your Adsense account
Note: If you are a newbie and found it useful please remember to leave a comment. If you're an experienced hubber, and know something more about this issue please remember to add your comment, so that it will be useful for the newcomers to protect their adsense account. Your comments will give us more enthusiasm to write more useful hubs.
Adsense account - video
More by this Author
Learning the Teachings of Sri Shankaracharya which are based on the unity of soul and Brahman.
Like any other country, India too has got her own beliefs and superstitions.
Thinking of adding flax seed to your diet? Find out about the various health benefits of flax seeds, and information about how to use them.