How to save money on At&t bill get FREE Premium Channels. UPDATED 12/18/12
What they don't want you to know. :)
America is a great place to be. In the land of the free there are many providers for anyone's luxury. Within this great nation we have an abundance of cable providers all fighting for your membership. They all try to seek out on conquer, to give you the best rates ,in an attempt to nab you in a contract. Sure the upfront deal sounds great, but many people do not realize the price they pay for signing on the ink and quickly see after the promotion ends that the fees SKYROCKET.
If this has happened to you, and you do not know what to do please read farther to my guide on how to save money INSTANTLY in one conversation.
- Step 1. Call At&t Uverse and ask a representative to get on the phone. There is a special consumer department that has an authority to do such things CALLED the RETENTION Department.. By definition it is the act of applying retention policies to something or someone. Most if not all people who complain viciously and want to cancel their subscription or membership will be transferred to retention. What people don't know is that Retention Departments of companies can be your best friend as well to saving you BIG DOE when it comes to your bills, CELL phone etc. If you want to achieve ultimate success You must say this "Please can you transfer me to the representative in charge of promotions and discounts or the Retention Department." If the person says this department does not exist you need to HANG UP and call back immediately and deal with a more suitable representative or department.
- Step two . After a successful 1st call or maybe perhaps 2nd or 7th call you will get the department you want to speak to. (Note if the wait was long on the phone be polite and say "Wow you guys must be busy, I was on hold for a hot second") When the person gets on the phone be polite. Say "Hello good morning, how is the weather by you ?" This helps the situations go smoother trust me.
- Step 3. You're polite,you've engaged the lady or man with a conversation you now move to step three you start to get serious. You elaborate about your situation, make it unique to you. Express feelings about how you would like to save money on your bill because you're getting overwhelmed and cannot keep up. Also how you would hate to have to leave At&t Uverse because you and your children love the channels so much. Only line in this you must say is " Please let me know if there is any promotions we are available for at this time,because we can really use the help."
- Step four Success, You are now delighted to hear you are going to be saving money for the next few months. Some have saved as much as 25$ a month off the bill with these steps. Some have received a free month of cable and internet . Others like myself have endless HBO as long as I remember to cancel before the trial 6 months is over. This last time I added "For two years I've been a member I never got anything besides HBO", the Rep on the phone said, "well we will give you all the premium channels for 6 months, just remember if you choose to not keep these channels to call in before March 2013 to cancel." Talk about service I LOVE ME SOME RETENTION DEPARTMENTS!! Please comment below and express what or how much you may have saved. Please understand if you are late on your bills all the time or not available for promotions this may not work for you. 9 out of 10 people it will work for.
More by this Author
- 3How to Free Roll Las Vegas Nevada A First Timers Guide to Free Comps,Shows,Food,Attractions and more..
How to free roll Las Vegas Nevada and maximize your stay off a minimum bank roll. First hand information from a pro slot player. A Blue Print for success. A life changing Hub.