ModCloth Affiliate Program Review: Work with a Great Company and Earn $10 for Each Friend Who Signs Up Too!
What is ModCloth?
ModCloth is a website/company that was founded by high school sweethearts, Eric Koger and Susan Gregg Koger. Their love for vintage and retro clothing gave birth to this popular online shop that consists of clothing, accessories, and decor for your home. In just a few short years, ModCloth has grown to a small, humble dorm room business, to "America's Fastest-Growing Retailer."
- ModCloth was founded in 2002 when Eric and Susan were only 18 and 17.
- In 4 short years, ModCloth has grown from 3 employees to over 275 employees (and growing)
- ModCloth has offices in Pittsburgh, Los Angeles, and San Francisco
- ModCloth has over 80,000 Twitter followers and growing
- ModCloth has more than 500,000 Facebook fans and growing
- ModCloth works with over 700 independent designers
- ModCloth averages over 500 product reviews daily
- ModCloth has had over 11 million votes on items in their Be the Buyer Program
ModCloth works by making the fashion industry a democratic happening in which the shoppers actually bring the products to market by giving feedback and validation. With programs like "Be the Buyer", it allows customers to vote on the items from emerging designers into production. So it's kind of like a popularity contest......in a good way for us consumers.
ModCloth has built a large and loyal community through engaging, interactive contests on their blog and by being actively involved in social networks such as Twitter and Facebook and now growing with the use of Pinterest, Instagram and other newer social media platforms.
I happen to love companies with stories like this in which it comes from an individuals passion and love for the company. So many companies are more focused on money, money, money, that the customers consideration gets lost in the quality and choices of products they provide us the consumers. It's nice to have a place like ModCloth that showcases items that have been chosen and voted on by people like us.
I have found so many cute items at ModCloth, and the first time I visited the site, I had my eyes covered afraid the prices would be outrageous. I was pleasantly surprised at how affordable the merchandise was. I even found inspiration for my love of crochet.
ModCloth Affiliate Highlights
- Increased commission rate to 10% for the month of November.
- Regular commission rate 7%.
- Cookie: 45 days
- Average Sale: $106
- Product datafeed with thousands of products updated daily
- $10 affiliate referrals: Invite your website-owning and blogging friends to join ModCloth's affiliate program and earn $10 for each friend who's approved
- Dedicated affiliate management team from Acceleration Partners Monthly newsletter with updates on promotion, contests, and sales opportunities
I chose to become a ModCloth affiliate for a few reasons.
- It's no secret that my stay at home income comes from blogging, and writing here at Hubpages. One of the ways I make money is by using affiliate programs.....but ONLY with companies I have experience with directly and would feel comfortable sharing with my readers and other fellow bloggers.
- I love everything about ModCloth from the products, the affordability, the story behind their company and it's a site that I feel many of my readers would enjoy also.
- They offer great perks, and they run through Share a Sale, which is one of the very few affiliate networks I use and LOVE.
Interested in Becoming a ModCloth Affiliate?
One of the best perks you receive as a ModCloth affiliate, of course, is the affiliate referral. This means that once you become an affiliate (totally free), you can share the great program with your blogging or other website friends. If they sign up through your own personal link, than you are credited with $10 for EACH friend that signs up.
If you're interested in joining and working with ModCloth, I would love it and appreciate it if you used my link to sign up. Then be sure to share this great affiliate program with all of your blogging friends.
ModCloth has grown into this large phenomenon in just a few short years, and it's only makes sense to become partnered up with a company like that.
More by this Author
Not happy with any of the average everyday toddler beds you see? Here are 10 great ideas on how to make your own DIY Toddler Beds.
Are you looking for a unique and cute crochet Easter basket for your little ones? I was, and that's why I set out to make this crocheted Chunky Tots' Easter Basket. This is an easy and quick pattern.
Do you have hair that is constantly getting tangled? Do you purchase a lot of detangler spray for your child? If so, this is a must-try homemade detangling spray.