Mobee Tricks and Tips
What Is Mobee?
Mobee is yet another smartphone app (available on iPhone and Android) that rewards its users with points that can be exchanged for gift cards. Mobee is essentially a secret shopping app. Once you download it on your phone, you can check in to see where to find missions, which are found at retail stores and restaurants. Visit the location, complete the tasks outlined on the app, and submit.
How To Use Mobee
- Download the app. Use referral code 60Z9 for a signup bonus.
- Go to "view profile" in the menu box and tap the honeycomb icon in the middle to upload a profile picture from your phone.
- Tap "Stores and Missions" from the menu box to see where any missions are located. You can view locations on a map or as a list.
- Drive to the location of a specific mission. Click the orange dot on the map or choose from the list.
- Tap the specific mission requirements from the list then hit "Accept Mission."
- Follow instructions on the mission while inside the store.
- Hit "submit" and wait for your points to credit (usually within 24 hours).
- Redeem points for gift cards (minimum 500) or Paypal (minimum 6000).
How To Earn Extra Points With Mobee
- 100pts = $1; the cheapest non-donation reward is a $5 gift certificate.
- Most missions are between 100 and 300 points.
- Earn 300 points for each friend you refer to Mobee.
- Earn bonus points for unlocking "Achievements." Achievements basically reward users for continuing to use the app. The more missions you complete, the more achievement bonus points you will earn.
Gift cards are available for the following retail outlets:
- Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts
- Facebook, iTunes, Amazon
- Dunkin Donuts
- Target, Walmart, Kohl's
- Gap, Piperlime, Old Navy, Banana Republic
- Best Buy
- Barnes and Noble
- TJMaxx, Homegoods, Marshall's
Depending on where you live, there might be one or two available missions, or as many as ten. It seems bigger cities have more locations and more variety of missions. Here in North Carolina, for example, the following places are available to accomplish a mission:
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- Radio Shack
- Toys "R" Us
- Best Buy
More by this Author
Read here for tricks and tips on how to maximize your points using Checkpoints.
Viggle offers many ways to earn points in a day. This isn't a Viggle Cheats page. These are legit tips on raising your daily point values.
A step-by-step guide to writing an effective five-paragraph theme paper for just about any high school or college novel study. Part 1 of 2.
No comments yet.