Funny money saving tips!! :D
I know we all like to save money. I personally am a 'grippit woman', so I'm told. I know where all my pennies are going and that's the way I like it. Let me share some of my satirical pearls of wisdom with you... ;)
1. A huge source of expenditure is social spending: When at movies, shows, meeting for coffee/ lunch etc offer, (aggressively badger,) friends with the opportunity to pay for you too. This will result in less friends, there- by cutting social expenses.
2. Utility bills can be a very costly outgoing. A simple way to cut back costs here is to use the electrical facilities at friends homes. Small things like charging your mobile, watching there television and showering there can make a huge difference.
3. Another expensive outgoing is food shopping. Between taking a shower at your friends home and leaving, stock- up on some essentials; milk, bread, eggs etc.
4. For women especially, but men also, clothing is an expensive necessity. Many will be delighted to know that retro is in at the moment. Purchase a sheep and learn to spin your own woolen garments. Saving right there!
5. The cost of the average wedding is around £11,000. Lets look at some quick and easy ways to cut that price down.
-Wedding attire can cost a lot. Consider wearing the outfits you were wearing the day you met. This is especially dignified if you met at the gym, swimming pool or a loved ones funeral.
- Wedding vehicle hire can be very pricey. The bridal car alone can cost hundreds. Brides award your groom the opportunity to carry you on his back to the place of the wedding reception. It's romantic and not normally more than 10 miles anyway :)
-The cost of the wedding meal is normally the highest cost of the day. Let your guests know in advance that dinner will be a 'pay- as- you- go' affair, and that tips will be graciously accepted. This will guarantee that many guests will leave markedly early, there- by allowing you to purchase a smaller wedding cake. Savings all around!
6. Death comes to us all and it is important to be prepared for the financial implications of it. If you own a property with a garden, consider using this as a burial ground. This will save considerably on the cost of buying a burial plot for yourself and loved ones. Further the cost of a funeral service, gravestone and caretaker charge can be avoided this way.
7. If looking to purchase your first property and struggling to 'get on the ladder', move next to a person who has taken the advice above. Property values in this area should be lower.
That's all for now folks. Hope that helps you live a financially helpful life ;) I will add more to this with time so keep checking back :)
Any amusing money- saving tips of your own?? :P Share them below ;)
- Holy wit: Christian Jokes
Walking on water One day a Pastor and a Brother took a Visitor fishing on boat.Once in the Middle of the lake, the Pastor said" I seem to have forgotten my fishing pole, be right back" and to the visitors...
More by this Author
The words of a well known song I was listening to recently caught my attention and have moved me to think deeply about love. Those words are these: "Love, love is a verb Love is a doing word." It's funny...
Again and again and even again God tells us in His Word to be still. "Be still and know that I am God'. Sounds pretty straight forward right? Sure. Even sounds appealing- the idea of being rooted in peace and the...
Patch Adams is based on the true story of the man by the same name who dared to practice true compassion in a personal way with everyone he crossed- including patients in the hospital he worked in. He also went on to...