NEW WEALTH: Government Pays You to Effectively Monitor Online Crime
There is the saying you may have heard: “a penny for your thoughts”. Yes?! What if citizens were offered a penny for their online crime stopping tips? Better yet, what if citizens were offered 100 pennies (one dollar) for each reported online crime? Folks, I think we’ve found the next gold rush!!
The abundance of online criminal activity is an epidemic, a sickness, a plague, a social fatality, born of the World Wide Web that we cherish and hold dear. Although the US Government has already begun monitoring www.facebook.com content for criminal activity, there are no international, federal or lower-level governments or regulatory agency worldwide that seem to have effective control of decreasing (or terminating) online criminal activity – making it safe for young and old individuals alike. Although a minute fraction of online crimes are exposed, investigated and punished each day, the magnitude of online criminal activity that remains undisclosed is profuse and exponentially growing. How can the governments of various countries around the world fix this problem? It’s simple!
Since governments do not have the manpower to monitor and control criminal activities online, governments should simply pay its citizens to monitor and control online criminal activity for the country. The citizens of each country can assume the responsibilities of monitoring online content on behalf of the local or national government. Governments will need to mandate such monitoring authority for local citizens first to ensure the rights and protections of citizens. Governments must provide very precise guidelines, terms and conditions for services rendered by citizens to minimize liability and confusion. It will be important for international governments to collaborate and communicate throughout the world to mitigate criminal reporting on the World Wide Web, as citizens worldwide will inevitably report on criminal activities overseas. Since the services rendered by citizens can be considered contractual federal labor (work) or employment in most countries, workers can be paid similarly to bloggers: every criminal report is paid (and taxed) by the government accordingly. The fines, penalties, accrued taxation and asset liquidation collected from organizations and individuals conducting illegal activities online will seamlessly fund the compensation for the new work positions. Governments may even profit as well.
What an effective way to create jobs, strengthen an economy, improve the efficiency of the World Wide Web, build international relations and, most of all, make the internet safer for everyone! Jobs that can be created include: Monitors (contracted; work-from-home), Trained Investigators (government hired, if necessary), Law Enforcement Officers (government hired, if necessary), Enrollment and Account Management Officers (hired) and Prosecuting Attorneys (government hired, if not conducted by a General Attorney’s Office). It’s really not complex to organize and implement such needed functions or operations at all.
Governments can set Standards
1. Governments should create their own website interface to: a) enroll Monitors for work; b) inform of all conditions, terms and guidelines pertaining to monitoring criminal activity; c) allow new Monitors to manage their account information and compensation online; d) provide processes for Monitors to regularly submit criminal activity reports through the website for further government investigation by Trained Investigators, and; e) allow online functions for Monitors to receive taxed or untaxed compensation via direct deposit. Governments can then easily regulate and link fiscal income tax reporting endeavors for all workers.
2. Citizens of any given country can simply sign up for the contracted work online to become a Monitor. All candidates must be accepted (or rejected) by the employing government through an online employment process conducted by the government’s Enrollment and Account Management Officers.
3. Monitors will daily search, locate and report suspected or alleged criminal activities through the governments’ websites daily. Trained Investigators will authenticate or validate the reported claims, submitting claims towards Legal Enforcement and Prosecuting Attorneys accordingly. As Monitors report valid or proven criminal activities online, their online accounts will be updated financially daily, weekly or monthly. Reports must be authenticated before compensation is dispersed.
4. Monitors will be paid once per month based on the accrued funds in the worker’s account. Other employees will be paid by governments in accordance with the terms of employment (contracted, salaried or waged).
5. At the end of the fiscal, as with every government laborer, Monitors and all other employees will receive the appropriate documents for annual tax filing. US contracted workers will receive a 1099 form or W-2 form.
Of course governments will prefer to pay their own citizens. Similarly governments will only be able to penalize their own registered businesses and documented (or non-documented) citizens for illegal activities accordingly. Websites containing illegal activities which an owning organization or individual cannot be found should be cancelled or closed abruptly. The participation of governments worldwide to facilitate this endeavor will contribute to ensuring a safer and more efficient World Wide Web. The financial benefits to individuals across the globe seeking employment or hoping to increase their monthly stream of income are endless.
Read more of my financial hubs at: http://missinfo.hubpages.com
Will you monitor and report online criminal activity, if your government paid you for it?See results without voting
KEEP KIDS SAFE ONLINE
More by this Author
Luxury underground bunkers for rent or sale. Buy or rent luxury underground bunkers for now or later. Buying, selling or renting creative and futuristic luxury bunkers. Luxury deam homes underground.
Quick and simple ways to get some cash in your pocket right now. Get a pocket full of cash even in the rain. Make money quick, immediately or fast. Make money today, as soon as possible.
Great ways to make extra money or cash with no skills required. Make extra cash, earn additional income and build your wealth now, immediately, fast or quick. Get extra money every week, month, year.
No comments yet.