Pixazza Review, Adsense For Images – Monetize Your Photos
I’am sure you’re familiar with contextual advertising platform such as Adsense, AdsBrite and Clicksor that enable website publisher to earn advertisement revenue for their content.
But, till now I didn’t came across any company that could generate income for my images. Now, we could do it with Pixazza.
There are few ways to monetize with Pixazza.
One way is to sign up as Publisher and put Pixazza code in you blog.
To add in the code the steps are as follows.
- Sign Up as Pixazza Publisher. Enter your site details such number of visitor, site description and other relevant details.
- Then copy Pixazza code, and add in your blog. You’re supposed enter the javascipt before <body> tag.
- But I add the code using the following method, it also work properly. Access blogger, click Design Tab, Click Page Elements, then Click Add a Gadget, Click HTML/Javascipt.
- Add the pixazza code and Click Save.
- Position you pixazza code at the bottom of your page. Put below attribution. Done.
- Now wait for 1 day for Pixazza bots to crawl you blog. After I day you will notice Pixazza advertisements for each of your images.
- And wait for Pixazza to approve your site.
Another way to monetize your image is to tag your image and associate is with certain products.
To tag the image, the steps are as follows.
- Go to the My Images page. You will see three tabs of images. If this is your first visit, all of your images will appear on the Untagged tab.
- Select a picture to tag by simply clicking on the image. If there are some images you don't want tag with any products or advertisements, you can hover over the image and click the Ignore link.
- You will be directed to a new screen to tag the image you selected.
- Start tagging by clicking the orange Add Tag button and clicking directly on the picture where you want to associate the tag. Once you click, a little target will appear on the image to remind you where you clicked.
- Now you can search for products that are similar to your item. Searching will start as soon as you begin typing in the text box.
- When you find a product you like, click on it. You'll see more details and the option to Select Product.
- If you select the product, that product will now be assocated with the spot you clicked on the image. You don't need to save anything.
- If you close the dialog, you can go back to searching for a better match.
- Once you've selected a product, you can continue to add more tags to the photo or go back to My Images and pick other pictures to tag.
Online Money as Product Expert
You could also sign up as a Product Expert, you could earn money by identifying, tagging, and matching products within online images and linking them to Pixazza advertisers' product inventories. You earn a sales commission on every transaction to purchase an identified product.
Latest Update : 2 weeks after writing this article.
Please Note : After putting the code, I got some click where visitors clicked the pixazza ads, but at the same time my adsense earning for my blog has reduced. So, I have decided to remove code and check whether my adsense earning will back to normal.
No comments yet.