Some Practical Ways On How To Build Wealth In A Fast Changing World.
Philippine Bills and Coins
Financial Investing Strategy
Before, parents are able to raise at least a dozen children with only one espouse working. Today, with both husband and wife working can hardly raise two to three kids. Before, it was enough to have one source of income, but today, it is a must and a necessity to have multiple source of income to survive in this volatile economy.
In today's generation, people live longer and spend faster. The rule of money is continually changing because our world is changing faster and a fast changing world requires dynamic solutions. The sad part is despite of our fast changing world, in general, our financial strategy is not changing.
Most of us are in deep financial trouble either because we fail to plan financially or we never planned at all. In this time of financial crisis and very volatile economy, we must make a plan and must increase our financial knowledge because if we fail to plan and manage our own money, we might pay a very high price in the long run.
In order to minimize the risk of losing money and to maximize the growth of our funds, we need to know and follow proven and time-tested investment rules and strategies.
- Start investing as early as possible. the sooner, the better. It will be easier to achieve our financial goals if we start to invest early because our money will earn more if there is ample time for it to grow and the right time to invest is NOW.
- Invest and accumulate only in assets that will increase in value over time. In investing our money, we should see to it that it will grow and will produce income or profit and increase in value over the years.
- We must do our due diligence when investing in banks and other financial companies. It will be wise for us to always compare interest rates or past performances of banks and other financial companies. Banks and financial companies have different rates and performance of funds also vary greatly. It can cost us thousands in possible earnings even in small rates difference.
- We must always diversify and try not to put our money in just one investment because if that investment fails, we will lose big time. So we must always spread out our money into several investments that have different level of risk in order to avoid or minimize our chances of losing money in our investments.
- Always think long-term when investing. In investments with high risk and high return profits, like stocks are naturally volatile so the chances of making huge profits and losing big time fast are the almost the same and medium-risk balanced investments experience a sustained decline in value over time, but the good thing is that the value of these investments usually go up over the years, that is why it is safe if we invest long term.
- It is always a must to reinvest our earnings. Compounding interest will work best only if we learn to always reinvest our earnings. Our initial capital of investment will not grow will have the same amount after twenty years if we choose to withdraw and spend all the earned interest. If we choose to withdraw the interest but use and place it in other investments, our initial capital of investment will surely increase in amount or value. We always have the choice to choose enjoy the profits now and give up the chance to earn more or choose not to enjoy the profits now and choose the chance to earn more and enjoy the much bigger profit later.
- Commit to invest regularly. We must learn to save regularly and invest our savings. We must not allow it to earn nothing. We will be able to reach our financial target more easily by investing regularly.
- Let us regularly evaluate our investment. We must check the performance of our investment at least once a year and make changes when necessary. If our investment or fund is performing below the average for two consecutive years, we must pull it out and transfer it and add it to our other investments that are performing better. Or we can choose to look for other investment opportunities that will grow our money and will meet our financial targets.
- Let's stay away from investments that we do not understand. Let us not put our money in something that we do not understand because there are people in financial and investment companies that will only tell us about the advantages in their investment products but will never discuss to us the disadvantages. So it will be wise for us to ask questions. If possible, we must find out as much as we can about the investment before putting in our money.
- It is always wise to seek and ask for professional advice. If an agent cannot explain clearly their investment products chances are they too, doesn't understand it. So it will be wise to talk to someone who knows better. Go seek expert advice because the experts can always help make us understand the fine points in investing.
Please leave a comment if you have suggestions or if you find this hub useful and beneficial or if you find this hub offensive. Thank you.
More Practical Saving Tips:Click thumbnail to view full-size
Learn from the Experts-Increase Your Financial Intelligence and Learn How To Build Wealth
More by this Author
Our adopted stray kitten Peaches in her hideaway First and foremost, it is always safe to assume that all stray kittens hates water, because more often than not they are. So it will be safe to observe precautionary...
Christmas is near and so many are already doing their shopping to avoid the rush which more often than not can be very stressful and when we are in a hurry we tend to spend more than when we are taking our time...
How we found Lucian-The stray kitten It was dark outside. A faint meow echoed outside the fence wall of our rented apartment. The dogs from the adjacent apartment started barking. My children rushed outside the door...