Where to find Promo Codes, Coupon Codes, and Online Deals
If you are making an online shopping purchase, you should ALWAYS look for a promo code to enter at check out to save money. The internet is full of websites that list promo codes for you to use for free.
Here are my favorite websites that provide online shopping promo codes.
These sites that I've listed are my favorites because not only do they list thousands of coupon codes, but they will also give you free CASH BACK REBATES on your online shopping purchase.
- Ebates Cash Back: Ebates has more than 1500 online stores and lists promo codes as well as giving you up to 20% cash back on your purchase. Free to join. $5 Sign Up Bonus. Minimum Cash Back payout $5.01 (not including your sign up bonus). Pays out cash back on a quarterly basis by check or Paypal.
- Mr Rebates Cash Back: Mr Rebates has MORE STORES (over 2000) and in my personal shopping experience gives back a higher percentage of cash back than Ebates on most stores. (however, make sure to compare the sites for the specific stores YOU shop at) Free to join. $5 Sign Up Bonus. Minimum cash back payout of $10. Pays out monthly on the 1st of the month by check or Paypal. You must request you cash back to be paid out to you (by simply clicking a button on the website).
- Big Crumbs: 1000 Stores and growing. Cash Back and Coupon Codes. Free to join.
- Cash Back Websites: This is a blog with lists daily deals, coupon codes, exclusive promo codes from a variety of cash back websites.
- 10,000 Coupon Codes: find thousands of coupon codes, promo codes, and exclusive online deals here.
Promo Codes from Ebates Cash Back
How Ebates Cash Back works
How Mr Rebates Works
eBay Cash Back temporarily suspended
If you are familiar with cash back websites, you've probably found out already that eBay has temporarily suspended its relationships with all the cash back websites, including Ebates, Fat Wallet, Mr Rebates, Big Crumbs, Shop at Home, and all the others.
They apparently are doing some type of internal research that can only give them accurate data by totally eliminating the cash back programs for a period of time. They say this is only temporary, but who really knows.
In the mean time, you can still earn money from your eBay purchases, and in many cases earn more than you were getting in cash back. I've been averaging 5-7% back on my eBay purchases. You can read more about How to you can STILL get cash back from eBay here.
It gives you step by step instructions on how to do this, as well as shows screenshots from my account on how much I've been paid for eBay purchases.
More by this Author
Beautiful Sunset Photos and Pictures. Ocean sunset pictures. Mountain sunset pictures.
How does one find out what a vintage Coca Cola Cooler Value is? Many people search the web trying to find out how much this vintage Coca-Cola vending machine or Coca Cola vintage cooler is worth. In the case of old...
Ideas for how to make passive income and residual income business models you can do from home including both online and offline. Some online ideas include writing articles online for revenue sharing websites, affiliate...
Questions? Comments, Rants, and Raves
No comments yet.