SSS Online Inquiry: Contributions, Loan Balance and Status, and Applications
Members of the Social Security System in the Philippines can now check their membership information, status, and updates through the SSS Online Inquiry System. This online inquiry system has improved and recently added a feature allowing members to check membership contributions, loan balances, and loan applications by text.
Just log in and you can view your SSS records conveniently.
What Can I Check Online?
The system was developed to provide access to membership and social security records in order to update profiles, view status, contributions, and transactions.
- Update your SSS profile – You can update or change your latest address, contact number, and email address and change your password.
- View Member Records – View SSS number, date of birth, complete name, date of coverage, latest employer, employment history, actual premiums and contributions, benefits, premium payments, total number of contributions, total amounts, loan status, loan eligibility and application status, salary loan application, maternity notification, and submission of contribution collection list.
How to Make an Online SSS Inquiry
- Go to SSS Online Registration.
- Select MEMBER and SUBMIT. (Note: I recommend setting up your own account so you have control of your SSS records forever. Letting your employer register for you may cause complications in the future, when you change jobs.)
- Fill in the required fields: SS number, name, date of birth, and email address. Double check the data you have typed and enter the Captcha.
Note: Be careful entering your information. Social Security numbers are 10 digits only. Do not include spaces or dashes. It is recommended that you use a Yahoo email address (see red notes in above screenshot).
4. Wait for the system to display a message saying that an email has been sent to your email address. Open that email and use the link they have sent you to continue your registration. Usually, SSS will email you after two or three days. Be patient and always check your email inbox.
5. Open the link in the email message. Then supply the data needed:
- mother’s maiden name
- contact number
- preferred user ID (between 8-20 alphanumeric characters)
- savings account number/check number (for retired pensioners)
- SS Number (10-digit with no space or dash)
- SBR No./OTC (For Self-employed, Voluntary member, OFW, Househelper, and Non-working spouse)
- If mode of payment is OTC or over-the-counter at SSS branch, type the eight digits following the T# (eg: T#15000075)
- If you are paying at the bank, type the six digit SBR No.
- If you are paying through SM Bayad Center, Remittance Center, I-Remit, or Western Union, type the six digit OTC Validation Number
- If you are paying SSS by ADA (Auto-debit Arrangement), type six zeros (000000) in the SBR No./OTC box
Do you check or keep your SSS records up to date?See results without voting
6. Tick the box to accept and agree to the Terms and Conditions
7. Wait for the SSS to email you a confirmation link. Once your registration is complete, you can inquire about your account online using the SSS Online Inquiry via My.SSS.
After you have completed phase two of registration, a message like this one will appear:
Using Text to Make an SSS Inquiry
SSS text inquiry, also known as Text SSS, is now available. Get updates and information about your SSS contribution records, loan applications, and loan balance by text. Follow these simple steps:
- Text the following to 2910: SSS REG (first name) (middle initial with period) (last name), (birthdate MMDDYY), (your SSS Number), and send to 2910. Example: SSS REG John A. Lopez/108768/357889665
- OR Text the following to 2600: SSS REG (SSS Number) (date of birth mm/dd/yy (first name) (last name) and send to 2600. Example: SSS REG 357889665 08/16/85 John Lopez
Once complete, you will receive a text message informing you of your unique system-generated PIN code. Keep this number as it is required for all SMS transactions and services.
- It costs P2.50 per text to inquire about your SSS account if you’re using Globe and P2.00 for Smart and Sun Cellular subscribers.
Checking Contributions and Loans by Text
You can check your social security contributions, loan application status, and loan balance by text as well. There are two ways:
- Text 2910
- For total contribution type: SSS TC (SSNUM) (PIN)
- For loan status type: SSS LS (SSNUM) (PIN)
- For loan balance type: SSS LB (SSNUM) (PIN)
- Text 2600
- For total contribution type: SSS CONTRIB (SSNUM) (PIN)
- For loan status type: SSS LOANSTAT (SSNUM) (PIN)
- For loan balance type: SSS LOANBAL (SSNUM) (PIN)
More by this Author
This page is all about the GSIS retirement and pension and benefits dedicated to all the retirees in the Philippines specifically the Government Service Insurance System’s members, pensioners and their...
The Filipino Social Security System offers a range of benefits to members, including retirement, disability, maternity, and death. Find out how to calculate your monthly retirement pension.
What are the achievements and contributions of each president of the Philippines? Find out here, plus biographical information about every president since 1898.