Save Money - DIY Playdough
This recipe is ideal for any young family, keeping the kids entertained for hours on end for next to nothing! My kids love it when they see me getting the playdough pan out and like to help get the ingredients ready. This recipe is an absolute god send and one that every family should have!
- Prep time: 2 min
- Cook time: 20 min
- Ready in: 22 min
- Yields: Enough for 4 children to play with.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp cream of tartar
- couple of drops food colouring
- Mix all ingredients together in a saucepan. Stirring continously over a low heat until the mixture becomes dough like.
- Remove mixture from the saucepan and leave to cool enough to handle.
- Kneed the mixture, make a well in the dough and add a couple of drops of food colouring. Continue kneeding the dough until the coulour has spread evenly throughout the ball of dough.
- Let the kids get creative! When they've finished simply store the dough in an airtight container until next time.
More by this Author
A summary of how Fitzgerald presents the story of The Great Gatsby in chapter 7. The symbolism, imagery and language used in the text conveys Fitzgeralds fears and concerns for society.
- 1The Play Othello has a Tragic Outcome, Discuss how Elements of the Genre of Tragedy are Seen in the Play
A students assessment of how the Shakespearean tragedy Othello presents the elements of the genre of tragedy using the model of tragedy as set by Aristotle.