The Top 8 Stocks to Invest In: What Are They?
It is always great to know which, of the thousands of stocks, to make your investment in. After all, it is YOUR money. Playing the stock market game is what it is. Simply knowing what and when to buy and what and when to sell based on past trends of the stock you are researching. It takes up a lot of time. It does not always payoff and there are a zillion different opinions (many with hidden agendas) about what stocks should be in one's portfolio. It is overwhelming and the problem is akin to a weather report: once the report is made, it could change within hours. Stocks are volatile.
Based on the performance in 2010, the top analyst firms pick the top eight stocks based on their returns. Your only dilemma is, do you invest?
- Intermune, a biotech firm, had a 789% return.
- Acme Packet, telecommunications equipment, had a 376% return of investment.
- Las Vegas Sands, a Vegas hotel, 208%.
- Grupo Financiero Galacia, a bank that did well, 166%.
- North American Palladium, a mining company, 155%.
- Deckers Outdoors, a clothing firm, 135%.
- Northern Oil and Gas, oil and gas producer, 132%.
- Netezza, a computer and office equipment firm, 121%.
More by this Author
After reading an article indicating that a person is "unemployable" after being unemployed for more than a year or more, I call my friend. My friend was fully employed for the past 10 years in a field that is...
So, you have reached that golden era, are you ready to cut loose and find a new place for home? Where?
Odds are if you are under 40 yrs, you have never even heard of a Chevy Corvair as they stopped making them in 1969. Some 20-30 somethings think they are a Japanese car. If you were a kid in the mid to late 60's, you...