Key Success Factors, Tools & Tips - Part 1
On Sunday evenings at 8 pm EST, Jeffrey Vincent Noble (Author, Speaker, Spiritual Healer and Life Coach) has been conducting a FREE teleseminar series that consists of valuable information on how to become successful, abundant, and wealthy. The following key success factors, tips and tools are a summary of that content.
“Nothing but good can come into my life, because God is in charge." - Affirmation
The Biblical Formula For Success
(James 2:26) + (Matthew 17:20) + (Malachi 3:10) = Luke 6:35
“As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.” – James 2:26
“He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” – Matthew 17:20
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.” – Malachi 3:10
“But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.” – Luke 6:35
Disciplines to Practice
Gratitude – Start a gratitude journal and write down at least one or more things you are thankful for everyday. Identify, reflect on, and count your blessings. Remember, when the praises go up, the blessings come down.
Affirmations – Repeat daily with feeling when you first wake up and before you go to bed:
- I am totally open and accepting of my flow of abundance and prosperity.
- I rejoice in others success, knowing there is plenty for all of us.
- My blessings come from everywhere and everyone.
- Create abundance mind movies everyday when you first wake up and before you go to bed.
- Be in the movie and visualize what an abundant life looks like for you– what are you doing, wearing, saying, eating; where are you going and who is there with you.
- Feel the experience in your muscles, veins, your inner being as if it is a reality now.
Spiritual Energy Centers – There are three primary energy/chakra centers in the body that need to be kept open and activated in order to receive wealth.
- Base: Located at the bottom of the spine (related to support or foundation)
- Navel: Located 2 – 3 inches below the navel (related to the center connection with inner power source )
- Third Eye: Located between the eyebrows (related to intuitiveness)
- Heart: Located at the heart (related to universal love and unity) added to the three as a preventive measure to the potential for ruthlessness in making money.
Chakra Cleansing and Clearing Meditation
Mindsets & Actions
- Paying Bills – Love paying your bills, the ability to pay your bills indicates you have money to do so. Playing music that he enjoys helps Jeff to shift his attitude about paying bills during his process.
- Don’t Hate – Do not be a hater or envious of other peoples success, blessings, or material possessions.
- #1 Wealth Secret – Become a problem solver. When you find the problem and offer a solution, you will become a money magnet. Research what people are interested in. Do a Google search and if you don’t have the expertise, find someone who does to interview and document the knowledge to make money via an e-book or video. Also:
1. Know and feel that your service or product is the best on the market.
2. Be able to answer the question of why a consumer should buy from you.
3. Present self, product and or service in a way that will result in a now purchase.
Keep in mind that:
“Cash always flows to those who are able to solve peoples pressing problems.” Write that down and put in eye sight along with “I am a problem solver.”
Being a problem solver will guarantee success. If you are not yet experiencing financial success as a problem solver, you are either not solving enough problems or the problems you are solving are too small. In that case, instead of asking God for more money, ask God to help you solve more and bigger problems.
"I do all things through God who strengthens me. I am strong in the Lord and in the Power of his might. The perfect result now appears".
Books by Inspired 4 U
More by this Author
Kwanzaa: A Celebration of Family, Community and Culture was created by Dr. Maulana Karenga in 1966 to celebrate African heritage. Do you know the seven principles and their meanings?
Three poems of love and appreciation for that special man in your life. An expression of friendship, intimacy and romance between soul-mates.
No comments yet.